Chapter 4

Emma's POV

We started shooting for The Amazing Spider Man a month ago. And I'm intensively relishing these days. I've never had so much fun shooting for any other movie. I'm sure it's because of the bindblowing cast and crew that I'm working with. Everyone is working equally hard to make this film a success.

I guess a quarter of the film has been completed.

But...the person whose appearance makes me flip over on the sets is none other than Andrew Garfield. We are playing the roles of seventeen year olds. And he is doing a tremendous job. He actually looks like a teenager. I, on the other hand, look like a thirty year old woman in front of him. Just without the wrinkles and all.

I must say, he is an extremely hardworking guy. It's great to see him put so much effort in every scene he does. His acting is so....natural. And that is what I love about him.

Besides, we are getting along quite well. Though, the first few days at the shoot were a bit difficult for me. And the reason was that, every time he came near me, I felt my cheeks burning. I just hope he hadn't noticed them turning red!

So it's like, everytime we had to do a scene together, he did it perfectly. It was me who started blushing and smiling everytime I looked him in the eye. And then we had to do it again. And after every ideal scene, he gave me wink. I mean, c'mon. Andrew Garfield winking at you? What could be better than that?

His smile. Yeah! That's what's better than the little wink.

His broad smile followed his winks. When we did our first scene together, which took place at a canteen set, he, like I said, gave me a wink and smiled. Also, he complimented me for the way I did it. But I wasn't paying attention to what he had said exactly. My eyes were glue to his dimples. Why didn't I notice them before? His smile makes me blush, it makes me feel like I'm some special person in his life. And it looks like he does not smile like that in front of everyone. He seems to be quite a reserved person. But when he is with me, he is entirely this different person. I see him talking freely to me, talking about any random, stupid stuff. I think he enjoys my company. And I'm glad that he does.

Ugghhhh! Stupid, stupid Emma.

But, to be honest, I actually feel good whenver he shows me that smile if his. It's, without a doubt, the best in the whole freaking world. No. The world is too small. Universe would be a better word. Yeah, that's right.

Though I don't want to mention this, I've come across some dreadfully embarrassing moments with him. One is when, after a take, I was feeling very very thirsty. So I finished all the water in my bottle in one gulp. And that was proceeded by a burp. I widened my eyes and put my hand on my mouth immediately after realizing what I had done. Shit! I still can't believe I actually burped in front of The Andrew Garfield. He was standing right next to me. But as long as I can remember, it wasn't so loud. So maybe, maybe he did not happen to hear it. But whatever, it was unpropitious.

The second awkward incident was when I laughed out too loud at a joke which Ryan Ifans, who happens to play the role of Dr. Curt Connors in the movie, had said. My Mom always scowls at me for laughing like that. But how can I help it? It just comes on it's own. I don't do it on purpose. If you could see me laughing like that, you would definitely compare it to a dying walrus. There's certainly no difference between the noise that both of us make.

Anyway, forget about the walrus. The worst part about the event was that everyone looked at me as if I was lying on the floor covered with cow dung and dancing like a snake. That included Andrew too. And they didn't laugh at the joke. Instead, they giggling at my way of laughing.