Important Note

Hey there!

I'm sorry but this is not a chapter. I've just decided to discontinue this story for some time.

There's just...a lot of stress, and I am not able to concentrate on my studies. I am focusing on this other story of mine, called 'League In or League Out?'

If you want you can go and have a look at that.

I am extremely sorry to disappoint you all, I really am. But I can't continue writing this one right now.

But I promise I will complete this once LIOLG? is done with.

Many of you might be mad at me. And you have a right to. But I can't help it.

My mind is a mess right now and I'll ruin this book if I keep on writing it. Which I don't want to. So, I just need some time until I complete my other book.

And to tell you, 'League In or League Out?' is a great book. I'm sure you all will love it.

So, I request you to please go and read that. And please do vote, comment and share if you like it.

Don't worry readers, our story about Emdrew Stonefield will surely continue. I promise.

Keep loving them like you always have. Just like me.

Don't remove this book from your libraries or reading lists, PLEASE. You're mad at me right now, I know that. But please keep supporting this book like you have 'til now.

Thank you all so much for supporting this love story.

I assure you I will see you all soon. And maybe, just maybe, I might update a chapte anytime, to continue the book. So, stay tuned, alright?

Thank you once again.

All the love, A.