It's For Ever!

I reckon everyone of you must have read the news that Andrew and Emma are back together. Let us all take a moment and scream out of our lungs. I had this strong feeling that they must have not called it splits. I knew they were meant for each other, they are meant to be together for the rest of their lives.

They were just on a break. They were slaves to their work schedules, weren't they? But now Andrew's back from Taiwan (all the best Andrew)! And they were spotted together having a Sushi lunch! Woww.

On the faces of the media! Now are they satisfied? They were sparking such bullshit rumors, and those made me cry so much. I would have definitely filled hundreds of buckets with my tears. I couldn't think of anything else but both of them. Every sonfpg I listened to reminded me of them.

I woke up in the morning two days ago, and the first thing I did was search 'Andrew Garfield' on the net. And what I read made my eyes go wide and mouth hung open.

"Andrew and Emma are back together?"

And there was picture attached to that article. This made my day. It couldn't have been better. I was so glad that tears started forming in my eyes.

Everything is all right now, guys. And what's more? They were spotted grocery-shopping. How adorable is that?

They have just proved that no one can separate them, not even their work. They were busy and they stood apart for some time, okay. But now they are back on track, and they are never going to stay away from each other. NEVER!

You rock EmDrew StoneField.

You still exist as the most adorable couple on earth.

And guess what, you always will.