Chapter 8

Andrew was kissing me. And I didn't mind that, why would I? I wanted to kiss him since the first day we met. And now it was happening. The first few seconds it was hard for me to believe what was going on. But when he didn't pull away, I was sure that he did not want to do that. So I kissed him back. His grip around me waist tightened pulling me more closer to him. I brought my hands up and wrapped them around his neck. My lips moved with his in sync. His lips were soft and he tasted like peppermint.

When we had kissed while shooting I hadn't noticed how he tasted, although I wish I had. But now there weren't any regrets. There was excitement all over and my heart was thumping loudly. We began deepening the kiss. My fingers ran through his soft brown hair. The weather was perect, the venue was perfect, the guy in front of me was super-duper perfect. And above all, he was kissing me. I was like a dog with two tails.

Realizing that we were in need of oxygen now, we slowly pulled away. Our foreheads were still touching each other's and we were looking at each other's lips. Swollen lips should I say. We were breathing hard but if he would have asked my permission to kiss me again, I would not have refused. We looked up into each other's eyes together. We gawked at each other for a few seconds and then grinned.

"Wow," he started,"that was- that was mindblowing."

I gave out a chuckle and my cheeks were beginning to boil. "Hmm," was all I could say. "I didn't know you were such a great kisser," he sais with his grin it keaving his face. I leaned back a little, laughing, to hide the redness of my cheeks. "You are not that bad either," I finally said. Now it was time for him to blush. "You liked it?" He whispered. I gave him a small peck on his lips,"very much," I replied as I pulled away.

"You don't how much I wanted to do that Em. Trust me, you are the most amazing person I know. And the most beautiful girl in the whole goddamn world. I've seen you so many times, but when I got to know you in person, god-how do I explain it to you? The only thing I wanted to do was to hang out with you. I just wanted to hold your hand, make you blush, make you laugh at my stupid jokes. I just wanted to make you feel like you're the only girl alive. I couldn't wait for every night to end so I could pick you up every morning. I couldn't wait for the shoot to finish so I could drive you back home safely. Every time I saw you smile, Emma, I-I can't.....I wanted to hug you, kiss you. I wanted to be the only person you speak to, I couldn't stand you talking to any other guy more than a minute. The first time I saw you at an award show, like two years back, I started liking you. I couldn't wait to work with you. When Mark informed me that he had approached you for the movie, there was no end to my happiness. I was so glad that you accepted this role. I've never had such feelings Emma. And I really really like you very very much."

I was standing blown away as he said all this in one go. I never knew he had been liking me for two years now. How stupid, how thick-headed could I be? He gave me so many signs to show his liking for me, how could I not see them? He said those pick-up lines or whatever they were, he picked me up and dropped me back home every freaking day. He made me feel special like no one has ever made. He came to my birthday, gave me my favourite flowers and a beautiful charm bracelet. He said I looked cute when I get angry and amazing when I bush, he held my waist and almost kissed me in front of the paprazzi, he made me blush a hundred times everyday, he danced with me, he brought me a cake.

He had done so many things and I was busy in my own world thinking that he must take me as a desperate girl.

I hated myself right now.

I didn't notice that I was crying. Tears had reached my cheeks. He looked astonished, and worried. "Look Emma, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know all of it sounded so array, all this happens in books and movies and stuff. But I to-" I cut him off and kissed him. His hands which had fallen to hold my arms to stop me from crying were now back to my face. He held me tightly and I did the same.