Chapter 9

Hiiii! Long time, no see.

I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. Was busy with school.

Here's another chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

*****

Spencer was really angry at me. He had never been so angry, not even when at the age of thirteen he had peed in his pants and I had clicked a picture of him and sent it to all his friends. This time he was more furious because I had spoilt his favourite biscuits. Well, that's how I take my revenge. See how smart I am?

Okay okay, this was Andrew's idea but still. You need guts to mess up with something which Spencer can give his life for. So, thumbs up to me.

After my victory, we were having dinner at the table and Spencer was throwing death glares at me. All I was wondering about was why didn't Spencer tell Mom or Dad about what I did to him? By the look on his face, anyone could clearly say that he wanted to kill me. But he kept quiet.

And not to forget, my brother got sick after having those toothpaste biscuits. He threw up everything and he looked pale. But for now, he was looking quite fine.

Why isn't he saying anything to them? I know that if they got to know about this, I would have got a good rebuke from them. And yeah, Spencer would definitely have enjoyed that show. There must be something going on in his mind. Maybe he was planning something against me again?

Shoot!

I didn't want to worry about all that right now. So I let it go for the time being. I was proud of myself for what I did. Thumbs up to me again!

After the dinner, Dad and I went out for a stroll in the porch. Cool breeze was blowing and thank goodness we were wearing our sweaters because it was cold. For the first few minutes we were silent and then he spoke up," So...where did you go yesterday?"

"Yesterday? Shooting," I replied softly.

"I meant with Andrew? Last night?" He asked me again.

No Emma, no. What was I to say? What should I do? Okay, calm down. Take a deep breath.

"We...uhh...we went...we went to...the..b...beach. Just like that. Beach, yeah," I stammered. It wasn't a lie, was it?

"And?" What is he expecting from me?

"And what? We just walked and had an ice cream and talked and then we came back. Huh, what else?" I was not able to meet his eyes. I wanted to tell him about our little confession. I always tell him everything. It was hard for me to hide such a big decision of my life from him.

"Oh, okay. I thought you both would have kissed and then you would have...you know...he brought you up here in his arms didn't he?"

What? Is Dad kidding me? Ugh why would he? But how did he know about the kiss?

"Dad! Where are you taking this? We did not kiss. I mean, seriously, why would we? We're just friends. And yes, I fell asleep in the car so he must have brought me in his arms. But so what?" I tooka pause and smiled nervously at my father who looked amused at what I was saying. "Look Dad, I know it was inappropriate of him to disturb you guys so early but what was he to do right?"

Dad kept silent.

"Well?" I questioned him.

"Okay. Good. But you know, if..."

"I think I'm sleepy. Good night Dad," I quickly cut him off not waiting for him to complete his sentence and giving a kiss on the cheek I darted straight to my room. I locked the door and after having a shower, I changed into my pyjamas. Setting an alarm for seven in the morning I eloped the balnket around me and shut my eyes.