Chapter 6

I don't care about what the news says. For me, Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone will always be together. They will be our EmDrew StoneField forever. I've been crying for the past one week. And my tears just can't stop. Right now, there's nothing we can do but hope. Hope that they will be back together. Let's just wish that all these are rumors and wait for what they have to say.

Read the chapter, vote and comment. Please. I'd be delighted. Thank you.

*****

Emma's POV

Today was a very tiring day at the shoot. It was extremely cold and the wind was blowing hard making it difficult for us to complete our scenes properly. Every other second the fanning wind took everything along with it. Then we had to get all of it back, settle it down and redo the takes again and again. But by the evening the wind had stopped blowing and though we shot very little, we did as much we could. Andrew dropped me home since he had only brought me here and I had no ride.

The most exciting part of filming The Amazing Spider Man, for me, is that Andrew and I have formed quite a friendship. I was now comfortable doing my scenes with him. I no more blushed which was a plus point. That actually helped me alot. Every time I blushed he would notice it and then burst out laughing. But he never told anyone the reason for him doing that. Sweet! I kept thanking him inside my head.

Between takes we keep roaming around the sets taking about every random stuff in the world. I have become very open to him. I told him almost everything about me and he did the same. I told him that I was 15 when I decied to act and went to Los Angeles. To convince my parents to let me move there, I had put up a powerpoint presentation aptly titled 'Project Hollywood', set to Madonna's song 'Hollywood'. My tactic proved successful, and in January 2004, I moved with Mom to LA.

I had soon begun auditioning for roles, often standing out for my signature raspy voice. I was so dedicated that I dyed my childood blonde locks a dark brown. That got me great bearting from Mom. I thought that would help my land more serious roles, and it did.

Right now, I was lying on my bed, watching The Social Network. A large bucket of popcorn and a coke is essential for me whenever I watch any movie. If either of them is not there, I drop the idea of watching it. I was busy stuffing my mouth with popcorn when there came a knock on my door. I paused the movie and went to open it. The moment I did, I saw Spencer leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"What do you want?" I asked him pissed off. I hadn't forgot what he had done to my precious face today.

"I'm bored," he said calmly.

"I'm sorry but I'm no bar dancer. I can't entertain you." I began shutting the door but he pushed it open.

"Oh come on Emma. You're still angry with me?"

"Of course. You never apologized." I raised my eybrows.

"Apologize? What are we, six?"

"Fine then. Get lost." I slammed the door at his face and sat down on the bed to play the movie.

Knock knock.

Ugh! What the hell does he want? I got up and opened the door.

"I'm sorry."

"Come again?"

"Sorry."

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you. Can you please repeat it again?" I teased him.

"Cut the crap dude. I'm apologizing to you okay? Dad chewed me out when you left in the morning. So her..."

"Oh. Great! It's alright." I smiled at him. But I had to take revenge. I was just waiting for an excellent idea to hit my mind.