Chapter 189: I did not make the mistake of trusting her

Prince Ashler Pov:

I don't know why I hugged her,
It’s just as long as my body moved on its own to stop her from leaving..
and when she responded to my hug, I felt that even this is how I show my personality,
there is still someone who is willing to stay beside me and help me in the midst of trouble..
-Someone that I can lean on when I really can't face my problem alone-

Her words really hits me up..

I tried to hide the pain I was feeling but I just failed to hide it with her..

‘Did she already knows me so well that it's so easy for her to know how I really feel?’

‘I know my limitations po, Pero wala naman pong masamang magbakasakaling makatulong right? You once help me, is it bad for me to repay it?’

When she started to talk seriously..
‘I asked myself where does she get the courage to talk to me like that’

“But u can’t help me” pagmamatigas ko..

Akala ko di na sya magpupumilit but I was wrong again..

‘How do u know if you haven’t tried yet?’

Natigilan ako sa sinabi nito..

‘Alam ko po gusto nyo mapag isa, Pero hindi sa lahat nang oras makakayanan nyong mag isa’

I can't help but wonder why she speaks like that?
In the way she spoke she seemed to know everything..

‘Marami po kayong mga kaibigan na handang dumamay sainyo kahit ganyan ang pagkatao nyo.. bakit di nyo po sila bigyan nang chance na damayan kayo?’

-who are you to preach to me?
How dare you to talk to me like that?-

Mga salitang gusto kong sabihin pero nanatiling nakatikom ang bibig ko..

‘Minsan kelangan din po natin nang iba para maging sandalan pag tayo ay may dinadalang Problema’

Napayuko nalang ako sa sinabi nya..

-She’s right again-

‘Kaya nga po may kasabihan na ‘No man is an Island right? Because you can’t be alone forever, no matter how tough and strong you are, you still need other to survive’

-Why are u like that Shayne? How can talk talk to me like that?-
-It seems like you know everything!-

‘Hmm. Even u have cold personality you can’t deny that you are still hurting and u will suffer as well’

-Doon gumaan ang pakiramdam ko-
‘What’s mystery she has? She doesn't know me completely yet, but in the way she spoke it seemed like she knew me better than I did myself-

Napalingon na ako dito pero nanatili itong nakatitig sakin..
I can read on her eyes how sincere she is in her words..
I let my tears flow while stearing at her..
And let my emotions showed up..

‘There is nothing wrong with crying when you are in pain. Dahil hindi ibig sabihin na umiiyak ka ay mahina ka na. We’re just human being.. We’re not a robot for us to feel nothing..’

-She gets me with every word she says,
She’s maybe just an innocent one but when it comes on the others problems she really did her best just to offer her help-

‘Pero.. Di ko po kau pipilitin na mag open up sakinnang mga problema nyo para kahit papaano’y mabawasan sana ang dinadala nyo.. I know po I don’t have right to interfere’

-The way she talks, I know she’s sincere..
And she really did know her limits but I can really feel that she really just want to help-

‘Pero.. May mga kaibigan po kayo na naghihintay at handang dumamay sainyo..’