6

Hermione smiled and sat beside Harry.
"I'm glad you came back." 'I didn't come back because of you' Harry silently growled. "Hey mate!" Ron clapped his back. In instinct Harry held his fork to Ron's throat. "Don't touch me." "Right.. sorry."
Harry put his fork down.

Dumbledore felt a smile spread at his lips but Snape laid in his hand. He whispered, "Sorry my lord but this will not go as you wanted." Snape sighed once more before looking back up.

This was 6th year which meant Horace Slughorn was here, hearing Harry Potter had been found. Dumbledore already had a plan for Harry, he wanted Harry to find out how many horcruxes there were.

Harry mainly just poked at his food. He hadn't found anything very appetizing since the escape from Azkaban.

Harry walked into Dumbledores office, being summoned and all. Dumbledore smiled. "Harry I'm glad your back." Harry sat down, he wasn't going to open his mouth since the exact opposite of what he was supposed to be doing would slip out of his lips. "What do you need Professor?" "Horace. He's hiding how many horcruxes there are, I would like you to find out how many there truly are." "So gain his trust or use Occlumency?" "Well I would like you to gain his trust." Harry nodded. 'Dumbass there are 7 horcruxes' Harry complained.

Dumbledore gave another smile.
"Harry I would like to apologize for what happened two years ago, we all know you didn't kill Cedric." Harry clenched his fists.

Harry could already hear Toms voice.
"Don't disobey me Harry." "You'll be coming home every weekend, don't make any irrational decisions." "I'll find a suitable punishment for you if you don't obey."

"Thank you Professor." Dumbledore flashed another smile. "If anything happens just tell me." Harry nodded and stood. "Goodnight Professor." "Yes goodnight Harry."

——

Draco sat in the library. Blaise was off somewhere doing something he didn't care to know about.
Draco looked up when he felt a presence in front of him. That presence was Hermione.

"What?" "What did you do to Harry?" "Excuse me?" Draco looked at Hermione appalled and annoyed. "Harry isn't who he was before! What did you do?!" "Granger let me remind you what you did. You let Potter spend 2 years in Azkaban before you believed the dark lord was back, I haven't done anything. He was in solitude because you were the one who didn't believe in your "savior"." Hermione scoffed. "I didn't do such a thing!" "I was there. Your a hypocritical bitch." Hermione looked at Draco appalled.

Books flopped onto the table Draco sat. They looked over to see Harry.
"Harry!" Hermione smiled. "Hermione." Draco leaned on his balled hand. "Did you find the books?" "Without your help, yes." Draco rolled his eyes and Harry hit his head with one of the books. "Ow." Harry crossed his arms.

"Harry don't tell me your actually being nice to Malfoy." "I've missed 2 years Hermione." "Yeah and Slytherins are naturally smarter." Hermione shot Draco a glare. "I can help you study Harry." "No thanks." "Why? What changed so much you'd choose Malfoy over me, your best friend."
Harry had to refrain way to many thoughts for anyone's liking.
"It'll just be faster. He's already down with the homework and your not." Hermione crossed her arms. "I know your lying." "Your right I am. Here's the real reason-." Draco clapped his hand over Harry's mouth. "Sit down before you do something stupid." Harry removed his hand and sat down. "Go away granger, no one needs to see you." "Or smell you." Draco smirked. Hermione rolled her eyes and leaned down on the table. "The Gryffindors are throwing a party in the common room, try to be done by than." "Yep."