24

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Harry rocked back and forth in Draco's room. He had left somewhere but told Harry to stay in his room.
Being still half asleep at the time, Harry didn't understand shit but now felt paranoid with the constant ticking he heard in the cupboard at the Dursleys and the same ticking of one of the guards watches.
He killed that guard.

Harry bit his lip and stood. He walked to the bathroom and stared at himself. nothing ran through his mind, he just... stared into the reflection.

Over the course of these three months without Tom. Harry had gone on a bit of a rampage.
Resulting in his hair being as short as it was just before he was put into Azkaban and the lack of his fake round glasses.

Harry turned and lifted his shirt to stare at the small bump. He ran his hand over it and bit his lip.
His anxiety was rising.
When Draco came back.., they'd be apparated to wherever Draco's family, the death eaters and even Tom were.
... but how would Tom take the news of a child?

The familiar click of the door caught Harry's attention, quickly snapping him from his thoughts and making him pull his shirt down.

"Potter."
He rolled his eyes and walked out of the bathroom.
"What?"

Severus shortly came in and shut the dorm rooms door. Harry's and Draco's trunks and Hedwigs cage was already by the door.
But with a snap of Severus's fingers, they were gone in a pop.

"The students are leaving. Now's the best time for us to leave as well."
Severus grabbed onto the teens shoulders and they were also were gone with a pop.

— The dorm room was now dimmed from the last burning candle with the bed made and drawers cleared of clothes.
Till next year, it will stay deserted in the dark, much like every room in Hogwarts.