14

"I-I'm not shy!" Harry crossed his arms childishly. Tom leaned back on his desk and grasped Harry's back before pulling him closer.
Harry's arms naturally went around Toms neck. "Would you like to try it again?" Harry blushed. Tom leaned down to his ear. "I think you'll quite enjoy it." "Wha. No! No!" Harry turned around stubbornly. Tom smirked, absolutely ready to tease his little snake.

Tom slowly slid his leg between Harry's. The more and more teasing and the more turned on Harry was slowly getting.
Tom almost chuckled, but right now wasn't the time. He stepped closer and slid his fingers under Harry's robe before biting the unmarked side of Harry's neck.
He whined a little. Tom grabbed Harry's waist and pulled him closer before apparating to his manor.

——

Harry sighed and Toms fingers ran over his exposed bod. "I hate you." Tom kissed Harry's shoulder. "No you don't." "I do." "You can't." Harry pouted and turned around. Tom gripped his waist, pulling Harry onto his lap. "You're acting very shy for me just fucking you." Harry blushed and hit Toms 8 pack. "Shut up muscular stupid Riddle." Tom smirked and pulled Harry down. Kissing him. "We could go another round." "When did you get so horny?!" "When you got out of Azkaban." Tom licked his lips and the blush successfully reached the tip of Harry's shoulders. "S-shut.. up." "Oh you loved it." "That's the bad thing here!" Tom chuckled. "Come here little snake. My child mate." "I'm not a child." "A child who can shag." "Not a child." "Go to sleep little snake." Harry puffed his cheeks and turned to lay his cheek on Toms chest.

>>>>>>

Sorry for this chapter being short and not writing in a while. I've been busy with work and school