13

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Tom." Harry threw his silver knife into Draco's dorm wall. "I've told you to not do that," Draco growled. Harry tucked his knees to his chest.
".. Why are you sulking?" "I'm not sulking!" Harry jumped to his feet, cheeks pink. "Just that stupid Tom." Harry sighed with a shaking fist. "You know what.. I don't care anymore." Harry slid to the floor with his Hogwarts robe hood up. "It's so embarrassing." Draco rolled his eyes. "Your like a woman. One minute your happy and dancing the next your sulking on your old rivals floor." Harry looked at him, pout and glare present.

Harry hmphed and grabbed his knife from the wall. "You don't deserve my presence." Draco watched as Harry apparated away and sighed. 'Finally' "On second thought Grangers outside." Draco looked behind to see Harry laying on his bed. "See your a woman!" "Your a woman!"
The two began to bicker.

The door opened and they looked over to see Blaise. "Wrong time. Have fun with your lovers quarrel." He shut the door but both still shouted after him, "We're not lovers!"

——

Tom waited impatiently for Harry to appear in front of his desk... seeing his little snake was 2 hours late.
He growled and Harry appeared, holding his mark.

"You're late." "I didn't feel like showing up." Harry crossed his arms stubbornly.
Tom appeared in front of him and Harry slightly jumped. "Why?" Harry looked away, still embarrassed at the events that took place a few weeks prior.
Tom lifted Harry's chin, forcing their eyes to meet. "Why are you avoiding me?" ".. I-I'm not doing such a thing." "Don't lie to me Harry." Harry looked everywhere but Tom, though he was still holding Harry's head in place.
"Harry!"

Harry jumped, his voice barely audible at this point, "What?"
Tom growled and lifted Harry onto his desk. "Why are you avoiding me?" "I-I'm not doing.. such a thing." Tom looked Harry dead in the eye... and he couldn't help but be nervous. Tom smirked. "Is it because of what happened a few weeks ago?" Harry's cheeks flared a radiant red. "No! Why say such a thing?!" "You do know I know everything about you yes?" "... Yes." "So you know when you yell your answer I know your lying." "Na-no you don't." Tom only felt his smirk widen. "Don't be that way... I know your not stupid Harry.. you never have been." "W-well I'm not being stupid."

Tom tilted Harry's chin upward and bit down. Harry closed his eyes, grabbing Toms robes.
The events that happened ever since that day, flooded Toms mind. He let go and Harry looked at him. Tom licked his lips than kissed Harry's.

"It's alright if your shy."