19

"What did you collect?"

Hermione Granger currently sat in front of Albus Dumbledore aka, the headmaster of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Hermione had only just come back with Draco and Harry from Malfoy Manor. The weekend had flew by and she couldn't even comprehend most of what she had learned.

Harry gave himself to the dark lord, to Voldemort, to gain his favor.
The "lunatics" always disappeared but never at the same time and never brought her with them.
The dark lord may be tricking Harry.. like their savior wouldn't let Voldemort hurt let alone touch him.
Draco knew his parents were death eaters.
Draco was fine with the idea of his parents being death eaters.
Was Harry ok? Did he actually do something to gain Voldemorts favor?
Voldemort didn't seem to care the least bit about her, especially after she tried to wake Harry up.
Why was Voldemort of all people protective of Harry?

Dumbledore stared at Hermione who was in a complete daze.

"You may leave Ms. Granger."
Hermione snapped out of her thoughts to look at Dumbledore in confusion.
"I have collected everything I need, you may go back to class."

Hermione slowly nodded and stood.
What had she missed?
Had she said it all out loud?

She walked down the stone steps and out the eagle statue. Classes didn't start for another hour with breakfast currently in progress. But she wasn't hungry. All she wanted was somewhere quiet to get her thoughts straight and actually figure out what was happening in the death eaters den.
One place she always went was the black lake. The water was calming with the quiet surroundings like the trees swaying.

"Potter!"

Hermione came to an abrupt stop and peeked around the corner to see Harry running away, laughing like a mad man with Draco's uniform in hand.

"Harry James Potter you prat get the fuck back here!"

They rounded around Hermione, seeming to not even notice her. She found it amusing that Draco was in silk pajamas. A button shirt and everything. He even had slippers.

"You came get it princess, come on!" Harry taunted.

Draco was so close to snatching his uniform when Harry disappeared. Draco growled and disappeared as well like he knew where Harry was going.
She shook her head and walked out the doors and down the hill, where the boys or anyone won't be.