25

They appeared in a dark hall.
Much like Slytherin Manor. candles were dimmed but lit the hallway enough you wouldn't run into anything.
The hallways were dull. nothing special filled them and the walls weren't necessarily decorated. It was a true hide out and a very old one that's rarely used seeing how... worn out it looks.

Severus led the way through the endless hallways. He soon stopped at a door.

"This is where you'll be Potter."
Harry eyed Severus questionably but pushed the door open as the other two walked off.

He let the door close behind him to look forward and see.. a fireplace lit with two chairs directed at it, and a couch in the middle of them.
Harry looked around. disappointed to not see the one person he had hoped to see. He sighed in frustration and plopped down on the couch.

Harry stared at the fire with the crackling wood. He couldn't see why Tom wouldn't want to see him. Maybe he got a new mate in America, that could be very possible seeing dominants can have more than one mate while submissives can't...
But it just stung to think about that. It stung to think Harry was a mess and found out he was pregnant while Tom was snogging some bitch.
Like even Tom waited two years for Harry to get out of Azkaban but now he was bored of him?

Harry closed his eyes, trying to force back tears when something pulled lightly at his hair. He jerked away in instinct and looked back to see Tom bent over the couch, an amused eyebrow raised.
Annoyance and anger filled Harry to the brim of his stomach before he sent a right hook punch into Toms face.

"Don't smirk you sadistic douche bag bastard!"

Not expecting that whatsoever. Tom rubbed his cheek, almost completely unfazed but bewild by Harry's unusual attitude toward him.

"Where has this come from?" He questioned, still trying to comprehend what his mate had just done.
Harry hopped from the couch and headed for the back stairs. "Where is this coming from? Where is this coming from?! I know their here!" He pointed at Tom accusingly.
"Who darling?" Tom sighed in utter confusion.

When Severus had told him about this opportunity. He didn't think Harry would soccer punch him in the face. No more like hug him and let them have sex on the couch.
Tom couldn't even understand where this new 'person' was coming from. Harry was never one to over think anyways.

"My replacement!"
Tom blocked Harry's path up the stairs and looked down at him.
"What are you going on about?"
"Well it's the only reason I opened the door to nothing. I get it, I've always been second choice.. why would it be different now?" Harry exasperated.
Tom stared endlessly at Harry before it finally clicked. That's when he raised Harry's chin with a finger in amusement.
"Darling do you think I mated with another?"
Harry didn't meet his eye and Tom shook his head. He lifted Harry bridal style and plopped him back onto the couch before rounding and sitting on the cushions himself.

Before Harry could sit up and get his feet off of Toms legs, Tom came in closer, closing the gap between their lips.

Harry completely melted into the kiss. His hands rounding Toms neck with the tips of his fingers, pulling at his hair.

"I would never take another mate Harry.. I chose you and you will be the only one I see in my eyes till you reject me."
Harry pulled Tom back in. His stress, anxiety and blood thirst all melting away the longer Toms presence was around him.

"Tom."
"Yes darling?"
Harry bit his lip as Tom sucked on his sensitive skin.
"I need to tell you something."