23

"Harry are you okay?"
Harry looked up from laying, forehead first, on his book. He looked at Hermione absolutely annoyed.

With the baby, Harrys started to get cravings and restless nights where he couldn't FUCKING SLEEP! because the GOD DAMN FATHER wasn't THERE and the baby was most likely an OMEGA LIKE HIM!! Which DIDN'T make it better in ANYWAY!

Draco sighed and rubbed Harry's back when he smelt a sweet someone had snuck into study hall.
Harry took his glasses off and threw them onto the table before laying his head back down.

"Harry."
Hermione tried to rub his hand for reassurance but he smacked her hand away. receiving a death glare as well.
"Don't. touch me."
Hermione gulped. She went to try and ask if he was okay again but Snape placing something beside Harry, caught her attention.
Harry looked at it and sighed. taking the treat he knew would have animal blood injected in it.

Though Hermione was even more confused when Snape didn't leave and whispered something in Harry's ear.

"Tell him to go fuck himself. I don't care if he's okay right now."
Snape sighed and looked at Draco. "Give him these later on. It'll help with.. the cravings."
Draco nodded and took the small pouch before Snape walked away.

"What's in the pouch?" Hermione immediately questioned.
"My will to keep a knife from your throat if you don't shut the fuck up."
"Potter." Draco sighed.
"Don't PoTtEr me."
"You're very rude right now. Remember what I did-"
"Mememememe."
Draco's eye twitched before the two began to bicker. Harry hissing a few.. unnecessary word choices while Draco grumbled his in English.

In the end, Harry ended up being petted on Draco's lap. semi-unconscious and trying to control the urge to vomit.
Draco sighed and closed his books.

"Come on Potter."
Harry shook his head. Draco sighed and stuffed his books in his bag before grabbing Harry's bag as well and standing.
"Hey."
He rolled his eyes and pulled Harry up. Draco walked out, leading Harry to Slytherins common room much like everyday.

~~**~~

"I just want him here!" Harry cried into Draco's pillow.
"I'm getting real tired of these mood swings." He breathed.
The spare pillow hit his head as Harry glared at him.
"You're not the one with the struggle of exhaustion! hunger! and the loss of a very important presence right now! Shut up or I'll make you Draco Lucius Malfoy!"
"Watch it!"

Harry backed into his hugging position. Draco stared at Harry and sighed.

"What the hell did Severus tell you earlier?"
Harry grimaced at the memory. "... he said Tom 'missed me'. 'Cause, ya know, he of course misses the mate he left behind.. and pregnant!"
"Look you aren't the only one having troubles with this."
"Yeah well I can barely digest something while you seem just fine eating and sleeping."
Draco shot him a look. Harry gave him a murderous one in return.

"Summer break is in two weeks. Severus told me, he's taking us to where the others are... just wait fourteen more days Potter."
Harry snuggled into Draco's pillow. "But I want him now."
Draco sighed.
"Have you eaten that candy bar Severus gave you?"
Harry shook his head.
"Eat it now.. it'll help you fall asleep."
"I'm just annoying you."
"Potter you being awake is as bad as for the baby as it is for you to not taste blood at least once a month."
Harry frowned. "... I'm hurting my baby?"
"Without the dark lords presence and how much stress your under when awake, you may as well be killing them."

Harry clenched the pillow and grabbed the bar of chocolate from the desk.

"I just miss him." He murmured.
"And in fourteen days you'll see him."