Chapter 1:

Germany POV:

"Let's see how you fare, piece of trash!" yelled Father.
I quickly grabbed my bags and hurried out the door towards the bus. I cursed myself for not having any special abilities. I bolted into the bus just as the doors started closing .
"Kawaii!" said a voice to the left, "What's your type? Magic? Animal?"
A girl with cat ears and tail looked at me. I straightened my glasses. An Animalia...
"I... don't...have...one..." I said to her.
Shouts of 'weak', 'powerless' and 'cripple' erupted from the bus. I sat down next to the cat girl ,burying my face in my brain surgery book.
"It's okay, my dad's a powerless too."
Maybe this won't be so bad.

Russia POV:

Another day of being the number one of Gaea Academy. I was going to show Class 1S around the campus.
Hmmm...
Japan Tokyo...
Germany Berlin...
America London...
Pola-

Wait. He seems familiar. America looks familiar. I stared at the name. London... London... Britain! The one who killed Father! I'm going to need to keep an eye on him. The bus arrived and the students started streaming out. A fair mixture of Animalia and Magicalia.
"Welcome to Gaea Academy of Animalism and Magic! I'm Russia Moscow and I'm the the number one at this prestigious institute. I'm a Magicalia and can control it ice and lightning."
As usual, whispers broke out as I announced my ability.
"Now tell us yours!"

America POV:

"Deer."
"Plant control."
Animals and magicks sounded out. I really do hope that no one finds that I am both an Animalia and Magicalia.
"P-powerless."
A powerless? How did he end up here? Oh dear, it's my turn.
"Space and gravity manipulation."
Whispers and stares were directed my way. I gave them my signature smile and they turned away with blushes on their face. Russia, or whatever, looked at me. He seemed to be glaring at me.

Germany POV:

I'm so worried! What's with all these powerful people? First it's the No.1, Russia, and then there's my other classmate who has both space and gravity! This is one of the most deadly combinations ever! A lion, a crocodile and a leopard... My new friend, Japan, the cat girl, smiled at me. At least I have a friend, unlike what happened in Middle School.

"Hah!Freak! No one wants you here!"
"Powerless!"
"Loser!"
"Weak!"
"Nobody!"
"Die already!"

"Germany?"
"Germany?"
"GERMANY!"
I awoke from my stupor. Japan held me up. Did I pass out or something? I did ,didn't I? How weak can I get?

After I recovered the teachers gave us a map, our timetable and told us to follow Russia. I reluctantly followed the Superpower. I wonder how long he's had this title? And who did he take it from?

A/N:
Hi, this is my first ever attempt at writing a book and I welcome constructive criticism. What do you think of it so far?