Chapter 5:

China woke up with a start. For some reason, someone was blasting 'Grump It' across the dorm complex. He did not enjoy it.
"Shut the fuck up, America!" came Russia's voice from the living room.
He got up groggily and swore. Germany was already up and about with a cup of black coffee in his hands.
He looked at China and said "Language!"
China glared at him and said," I'm speaking Selvederean,"

At class

Germany and America had their presentation first.

"Okay, so, Prussia was a dark phoenix and just so happened to be this guy's great-uncle or something. He's from Zestla just like Germany and would have dominated the rankings if Union wasn't in the same generation as him. Kinda sucks eh? Being born in the same year as the Union. Y'know, he had time and matter manipulation."

" England London was born as the eldest child of the famous London Family. Okay, enough with the formal tone. He's an energy manipulator and can kick ass. Screw you all. England took up a career in the show biz industry and uses his ability to stun crowds of over millions of people. He's America's oldest uncle but Sir Britain is still the strongest of the siblings with his awesome Spellbook. He's got many spells in that awesome book of his and-"

"We're meant to be talking about Uncle England and Prussia. Not father. Anyways, we're done."

"Anyways isn't a word."

"Be quiet, I know it's anyway."

The two of them ended the presentation. The rest of the class did their presentations. Some the icons included: Pangaea, Roman Empire and Ottoman Empire. America had fallen asleep and the teacher was scared to wake him up. Ting! Ting! Ting! The bell rang.