Chapter 2:

A/N
Sorry it's at the beginning but in case I go get logged out (I've forgotten my password),my other account is ImperialAmerica50 .

America POV:

I have to admit that this place is pretty fucking huge. How is the dining room bigger than the entire main building of my middle school? How!?! There is no doubt, I am going to get lost. I checked my dorm room number, 121. I'm rooming with two juniors and another freshman. Let me check... Germany Berlin, Mr No.1 and a guy called China Beijing.

"Greetings, I am China Beijing. I do believe that you are America London, son of the great Britain London who has the ability to manipulate water and all of its subcategories."
Huh? Is this China? One of my roommates. His flag is red with five yellow stars at the corner and he's a dragon. How cool!
"Yeah, I'm America. You're erm...Chi...Chi...China? Can I call you Stars?" I asked.
"Sure, you can call me Stars if you wish."
"Thanks, Stars!"

Russia POV:

China is talking to America. I do hope that he isn't manipulating him . Since he's talking to America, I'll talk to our other roommate, Germany Berlin, already notorious for being a cripple. I walked into the library.
"Hello."
"Ahhhhh!!" He screamed, the librarian, World Literacy Trust, came over.
"What's going-" she started, "oh, Russia, I trust he's with you?"
I nodded. I reintroduced myself to him and led him to the dorm room. America and China were talking about something and China had his tail wrapped around America. For some reason I was mad (and a bit jealous).
"You're Rus...Sov...Soviet!"
"That's Russia, not Soviet. Russia's his son," China replied.
"Oh, I'll call you Lil' Commie then!" chirped America.
I merely nodded my my head at his request. Germany looked scared to death at the fact that he was rooming with me, China and America. We were talking for a bit when the bell rang.
"That's be the Orientation Assembly, c'mon follow me." I told them.
China glared at me, but followed me nonetheless. Germany followed us meekly and America seemed to be smiling again. I opened the door to the main hall.