Chapter 6:

Russia groaned. He hated maths. Like, how was it relevant in his future?
"What's how many degrees is angle x?," asked the maths teacher with an annoyingly high pitched voice.
Russia glared at her. She backed up and asked Singapore instead. The bell rang.

America bounded up to him. Apparently a guy named Azerbaijan had challenged Kazakhstan,Russia's little brother. Azerbaijan was two places below Kazakhstan and he wanted to rise up in the ranks after being inspired by America's explosive rise to the top.
"How do you think they'll do, Lil' Commie?"
"Kazakh won last time they fought, but Azerbaijan recently made a breakthrough so I'm not sure."

They made it to the arena just as the battle began. Kazakhstan immediately took to the air flapping majestic-looking, golden wings. America looked wistfully at them.

America POV:
Man, has it been a long time since I've used my wings. It's getting pins and needles from not being used for so long. I really wish Kazakhstan will win, Animalia have always been second-class to the Magicalia, only recently has the gap started to shrink. From what I could see (which was a lot because I had front row seats), Azerbaijan was a Magicalia with an ability called "Flash" which allows him to teleport short distances. The battle was getting heated when the alarm siren rang. Not the normal bell, the alarm siren only sounded when an intruder etc. entered the school.

"Get down!" UN yelled.

The whole arena got down just as a huge explosion appeared in the center, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan were blown into the referee's box. A man with three pairs of white wings stood in the ruined remains of the arena.

"League of Nations! Why can't you stay dead!"
"Oh dear United Nations, I've got to get my revenge on you and Union remember?"

He turned around and looked directly at me.

"I'll be back and I'll take you with me next time, fusion."