Chapter 3:

Russia POV:
The hall turned to look at me.
"Late as always, Russia," said the Headmaster UN.
Germany squeaked nervously. I led them towards the front row of seats and suddenly everyone started to crowd around us. Germany seemed scared out of his wits.
"Okay students, welcome to the Orientation Assembly of Gaea Academy of Animalism and Magic. We ,the staff of this prestigious academy, make it our job to unlock your potential and help you reach the upper echelons of society. Now, please welcome the representative of Class 1S and the freshman with the most potential, America DC London!"

America walked up to the podium at which UN was standing at.
"Greetings, I am America DC London, and for those of you not present when the start-of-term bus arrived, I am an Magicalia and have the power to manipulate space and gravity. And I know that many of you might not believe this so here's a demonstration."
America then snapped his fingers. Suddenly, an overwhelming pressure pushed us to the floor. Most of the school couldn't even think of resisting and that included the teachers. UN, EU and ASEAN just managed to stay upright but I could tell they were struggling. I was shaking in my seat. America looked at me and the pressure increased. I fell to the floor and my seat was crushed into a pile of wood and metal. UN looked shocked at the sudden revelation. The pressure elsewhere stayed the same yet he managed to apply more to a certain area. Then the pressure was lifted of us. All of the school gasped for breath. When we recovered, America quite literally tore a rip through space. A luminous blue portal appeared and he went into it. Merely seconds later, he came back with a stolen Book of Magic from the Great Hall of Selverdere in the capital of Uzekea, Jaose. The Great Hall of Selverdere was one of the most protected places in the world.

"I do hope that this demonstration proves that I am indeed a space and gravity manipulator," he said, "now, may I quote the motto of this school, 'Succedunt, Vigemusque,Oriri" or "Succeed, Thrive, Rise". That concludes my speech."
Applause rang out into the hall and America sat back down.

Germany POV:

His space and gravity manipulation is insane. If I didn't experience it myself, I would have never believed it! UN carried on with his speech and I attentively noted everything down. Ranking tests would start today and anyone could challenge anyone. I am so going to be last place, I can't fight to save my sorry life. China poked me and I got up.
"Germany, why may you be standing?"
My face flushed and I quickly sat back down again. Of course I would still be mocked. China's No.2 and must hold a lot of contempt for people like me. Then, when it was actually time for us to stand up I remained sitting. It was so embarrassing. I quickly hurried out the door.