Chapter 7:

America was shaken up. What had the intruder meant by fusion? But he did have an inkling to what he meant.

"Are you sure he's stable?"
"Yes, the two of them have always been surprisingly compatible with each other. I honestly didn't think that they would be able to fuse at all with their differences."
One of them chuckled, "We'll see how long they last together."

"Are you okay?" asked Germany.
America nodded his head and sighed, "That really shook me up. What did he mean by fusion?"
"Well, a fusion is when two of our kind merges together, normally a fusion wields a different ability or animal to both of their previous counterparts. Though, occasionally they have both their abilities, or a similar version of it."
"What about an Animalia and a Magicalia?"
"There's no previous recorded example, I'd assume that they'd have animal features and the ability of their fusers."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"
"It is the only way, Dixie. We have to."
"But why?"
"League of Nations will force me to fuse with him, we know I cannot resist him. The fusion will be unstoppable. Forgive me for saying, but you are the most like him. ———— told us that there's a 96% chance that our fusion and h-his and mine will be the same."
"Oh Union..."

Germany gently shook America. He had zoned out twice in about two minutes. Germany had some questions of his own. What did the intruder mean by calling America a fusion? Who was the intruder? What did he want with America? Why did he want to take America? He had so many questions and no one to answer them.

UN POV:
Why is he here? Why is he here? WHY IS HE HERE? What does LON want with America? Surely they can't be alive right now. Surely not. Union would have told me. He would have come to me. Right? But what if he doesn't remember. What if they don't remember? EU looked stricken. He had had the worst experience with LON.

"Do you think that America is their fusion? Is he Union and Confederate's fusion?"
"What'll happen if LON actually fuses with Union?"
"They'll form America again, just with a different personality."
"What will we do then?"
"I don't know. We'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
"Yeah, if that bridge isn't up in flames already."