≫B L U R B≪

b l u r b
[edited]
↠↠Kat's POV

I walked to class from lunch wondering what I was gonna eat when I get home.

Food is my life so of course this was on my mind.I had deep thought on the subject until I saw a new guy walk down the hallway. He had such the cutest smile and beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

But is he's way too preppy is what I told myself which still didn't convince me. I walked towards him and smiled. He gave me a disgusted look and sped up. After he was gone, I questioned everything about my appearance. Was it my hair? Was it my outfit? Thoughts I've never had before. I walked to my locker to get my books for math class when my friend, Lindsey, came up to me with a smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"First before we discuss that, could you get the lettuce out of your teeth."Lindsey said as I was in shock. So that's why he gave me that look. I checked my mirror to pick it out.It looked like I had mold in my teeth! Don't trust the lunch ladies at Leonard High, is what I always say.

"Ok, that's embarrassing."I stated.

"That's why you have me."Lindsey told me.

"Do you know anything about the new guy?"I questioned with a slight smile.

"Jacob Bobbins. He is a preppy guy who is mainly into non-tomboys unlike you. But you could be a new experience for him."Lindsey answered with a playful smirk. I wondered how she gets this info but for some reason I never question her.

"Well thank you for info which is only based on curiosity."I stated, hoping she wouldn't mess with me all day. I walked to math class after the bell rang. As I was in math class, I saw that I was scribbling,Mrs.Bobbins, for the last 25 minutes of class.

Time to go home...

I sat in my room throwing my tiny basketball up in the air back and forth. Until I finally got the guts to call my friend. Why is her ringtone that stupid derp song? Jeez, my friend is weird.

"Hey. I was wondering if you would give me a more girly look."I asked.

"Is it for this guy?"she asked.

"Yeah,he's just so cute."I said.

"I can't believe I just said that,"I thought to myself.

"Ok. Let's call it, the feminine project."Lindsey said.

This sounded like a good idea.

"I'm in."I stated.

next↠c h a p t e r o n e