≫CHAPTER THREE≪

c h a p t e r t h r e e
≫≫Kat's POV

So after what happened at the mall, I've been so confident in myself or at least a little less awkward. This morning, I woke up and literally danced around the house until it was time to go to school. As I was dancing, Lindsey pulled up to my front door.

Apparently, she had brought a whole bag filled with makeup. She put on my makeup and ran to the car to get this little dress she was saving for her birthday party next week. This must mean she's way too dedicated to this project.

Then I put on my mom's heels on because they went with the outfit, Lindsey told me. They were the only pair of heels in the house, literally. My mom only saved these for occasions. But even though they were the only pair, her closet was filled with girly clothing.

As I was walking out the door, my mom caught me. Her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Look at my little baby!" She screeched as she gave me a hug.

"Mom, I need to go to school."I said with embarrassment. Then she called in dad, oh great.

"My baby is a girl now! Wait,who is he? I'll hurt him if he does anything to my little baby!" he said. Officially, the worst morning ever.

Could this get any worse?
I thought.

Well it did.

My parents took pictures of me and sent it to our family members.

∙EMBARRASSMENT OVERLOAD∙

Off to school...

[So she is in chemistry class.]

I was sitting in class, waiting for the clock to say,its time to go home when I see we have a project due next week. She tells us our partners are on the board.

Please don't be Jacob, please don't be Jacob. I'm not mentally prepared for him to be my partner, even if the mall fiasco worked.

After class...

I looked at the board and of course,I get Jacob. Why does my teacher hate me?

Thanks a lot karma.

Please vote and comment.
See you this Friday, wonderful person.

Author's Quickie
I know this chapter wasn't the best but just keep reading(; Hey guys thanks for reading because you guys are so nice and make me excited to write this book.Hi people, I would have to say this is one of my favorite books I've written so far. I just want to inform you that I have so much in store for this book. Also my a/n officials will be half of me talking and have of the characters insight on things.Well see you next Friday(;

Commenter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to CaptainNoni.

Update Days;
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

n e x t↬c h a p t e r f o u r