≫CHAPTER EIGHT≪

c h a p t e r e i g h t
[edited]
≫≫Kat's POV

After that glorious party, I have to say that Jacob is better than he already was to me. But anyways I need to get ready for school. I decided to wear my new skirt that my friend Lindsey bought me.

Off to school..

"Where's Jacob?" I asked a random girl.

"He's in the student lounge with Jessica." she said with an awkward tone.

"Ok well thanks." I said as I slowly inched away.

Obviously something is up. I walked next to the door and I saw something that practically destroyed me.

They were kissing.

My jaw dropped and my eyes swelled up. Basically my heart fell to my feet. I cried softly as I ran past the random girl who gave me a sudden heads up earlier.

I don't think I ever want to see Jacob's face again, no matter how cute he is.

Time to go home..

I just wonder why he did this to me. I guess he doesn't really like me. It probably was all an act.

Please vote and comment.
See you this Wednesday, chocolate sauce.
Author's Quickie
Hi guys so as you know this chapter was not so happy and probably was surprising but it doesn't stop there. If you want to know why Jacob did what he did then tomorrow will have an two exclusive POVs on what happened so make sure you read it. So don't get too upset if you love #JAT.
Question of the Day;
Why do you think Jacob kissed Jessica? Also do you blame Jessica or Jacob?
Commenter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to BritishGirl13.
You are super awesome!
Voter Dedications;
This chapter is dedicated to justthugs. You rock!
next↮c h a p t e r n i n e