≫CHAPTER FIVE≪

≫c h a p t e r f i v e
≫≫Kat's POV

I still can't get over how I kissed him and how he actually liked it. As I was thinking and smiling like I was the joker from Batman, Lindsey rang the doorbell. She came over and gave me a whole dolled up outfit. I literally look like I'm going to the Grammy's.

Off to school and skip to lunch....

I was sitting at my lunch table with my rotten cheeseburger that I could've sworn was for lunch last week as I looked over my shoulder to see what Jacob was doing, and I saw a girl laying on his shoulder, flirting with him. I was in shock hoping that he was ignoring it, not that he can't like who he wants to.

"Look at Ms.Jealousy."Lindsey said jokingly.
Her and her corniness.

"You're just so cheesy."I replied.

"Just go over there." she stated.

"No I'm not willing to embarrass myself."I answered back.

"Don't be a loser,Kat."she teased.

"Fine." I said willing to get it over with.

I walked over there ready to get it over with and just ask him out. I stumbled over my heels on the way to his table.

"Hi Jacob I was wondering if−−"I was saying until I was cut off by the wicked popular girl, Jessica.

"Who are you?"she said even though I'm in all her classes.

"She's my chemistry partner,"he continued,"so what did you want to ask me?"

"If you maybe just maybe, wanted to go on a date tonight."I said with a high pitched awkward voice.

"Sure sounds great."he said as Jessica was highly pissed off. I am going on a date with Jacob Bobbins, This must be a dream!

Please vote and comment.
See you this Wednesday, nice specimen.

Author's Quickie
There is a guest star character named Jessica as you can see. Who is the celebrity who will be portrayed as Jessica? She will be played by Victoria Justice! Also keep up the reading(;

Question of the Day;
If you were on an island, what is two things you would pack?

Commenter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to Elizabeth2819.

Voter Dedication;
This chapter is also dedicated to BritishGirl13.

Reading List Specials;
Thank you to the following;
justthugs Lovers_On_The_Sun
amatorious

next≳c h a p t e r s i x