≫CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR≪

c h a p t e r t w e n t y - f o u r
≫≫Lindsey's POV

Kat invited me over to her house to talk about her feelings. Which surprised me because my old Kat wouldn't even cry if the most saddest movie in the world came on.

She cried on my lap and told me all that happened. Wow this fight they had sounded like it was over nothing. But as a friend, I decided to just listen anyways.

"He just basically told me I was not important."she said weeping.

"I don't think he meant it that way." I replied while rubbing her hair.

"How do you think he meant it?"she asked with curiosity.

"Maybe he just didn't want to fight."
I answered.

As we were talking, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and it was Jacob.

"Kat, there is a present for you at the door!" I said while staring at his new haircut.

Kat walked up towards the door and said while sniffling,"What are you doing here?"

Please vote and comment.
See you this Friday, buttercakes.

Author's Quickie
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and only a couple more things before it's done and there will be an epilogue.

Question of the Day;
What is the place you have always wanted to travel to?

Commenter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to @JessicaSierra1.

Voter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to @imaginedreamergirl.

next✶c h a p t e r t w e n t y- f i v e