≫CHAPTER FOUR≪

c h a p t e r f o u r
↠↠Kat's POV

So since Jacob and I are working together, I had to tell my friend Lindsey.I told her and of course she says, "So you guys must have chemistry."

That's so corny it's laughable.
"I guess so."I said as I chuckled.

After school....

So I've been waiting for Jacob to come over and chills are going through my body right now. I can't believe karma bit me in the butt and paired me up with my ultimate crush, or at least at the moment of course. So as I was sitting on the bed, I heard my doorbell go off. I went to the door, and it's him, in my house. His gorgeous eyes were just breathtaking. Oh my gosh, I sound like I'm Shakespeare.

"Are you ready for the project?"he said as I stared at him annoyingly.

"Um..Yeah."I said. I'm such an idiot.

Upstairs....

As we were sitting upstairs, I was just awkwardly sitting there hoping I wouldn't make a fool of myself.

After the project....

I was just sitting there waiting for him to leave and we ended up looking in each other's eyes.

Then I did it...
I went in for a kiss.

What the heck was I thinking! I can't believe I did that. After that, he left really quickly with a shocked look on his face. Believe me, I was shocked myself!

Oh my gosh, my life is over, I thought.

But as he walked out he said,
"Thanks for the kiss."

Please vote and comment.
See you next Monday, gorgeous persona.

Author's Quickie
Hey guys hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I would love if you kept reading(;

Question Of The Day;
What is your favorite tv show?

Commenter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to x_Life_AND_Death_x.

Voter Dedication;
This chapter is also dedicated to justthugs.

next↠c h a p t e r f i v e