≫CHAPTER TWO≪

≫c h a p t e r t w o
≫≫Kat's POV

I woke up to the sweet sound of my ringtone to answer Lindsey's phone call. Sarcasm at it's finest.

"Hey Lindsey,what do you want at 5am in the morning?" I said, with a groggy voice. I sounded like I was from Lord of the Rings.

"It's time to go shopping of course!"she said sounding so excited. Is she out of her mind? But I decided to go back to sleep and hang up the phone.

5 minutes later...

I heard a car pull up with "All About That Bass" playing all the way up. For me, the song is catchy but overplayed. I got up and threw on my shoes and kept on my pajamas. I went to the door and open it quickly. It was Lindsey.

She doesn't take no for an answer but I love her anyways. She gave me a look of confusion and walked towards me.

"What are you wearing?"she asked with a crazed look.
"I'm wearing my PJs."I said with a careless smile on my face. This girl loves her Pokemon pajamas.

"No way. They are cute but not for the mall."she explained. She gently but forcefully pushed me back upstairs to find a more casual but cute outfit. She gave me a pink dress and it was my only dress I've ever had by the way. She also made me wear silver pumps with the dress.

Off to the mall....

So we get to the mall and as we're walking or at least she's walking and I'm zigzagging everywhere, I see Jacob at the store. So then we walk by and Lindsey pushed me into him.

"Are you ok?"he asked with his gorgeous crystal eyes. Am I sappy or what?

"Yeah."I said as I tripped over my heel.

"Oh I remember you. The lettuce girl who smiled at me."he said with a flirtatious smirk.

"Oh well um....yeah that was totally me."I said, stuttering like an idiot.

"We'll see you around."he answered as he walked away. I couldn't stop staring and smiling at him as he walked away. After that, I walked up to Lindsey and punched her three times in her arm.

"Why did you do that?"Lindsey asked trying to look like she had no idea.

"You pushed me into Jacob!"I exclaimed.

"Well I just wanted you to get to know him better."Lindsey stated.

"Well he did give me the flirty vibe when we talked."I said with confidence.

"That's great but I'm ready to go."Lindsey said.

"Ok, let's go."I said back to her.

Please vote and comment(;
See you this Wednesday, lovely reader.

Author's Quickie
Hey guys just want you to keep reading. Also I will start doing dedications to my fellow readers.

Updates;
Every Monday,Wednesday,&Friday

Commenter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to BritishGirl13.

next≫c h a p t e r t h r e e