Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V.:
I am awoken on this fine Friday morning by my stupid alarm. Who ever invented alarms is the smartest yet stupidest person ever. I lazily drag myself out of bed and towards my bathroom. I shower, get changed into my uniform and run down the stairs. But sadly me being clumsy trip over my long leg and fall down the stairs all the way to the bottom. I groan clearly annoyed. "Haz!" I hear a voice call from the kitchen. "I'm fine I just tripped!" I yell back. Then my sister comes out of the kitchen drying her hands in a kitchen towel. "Hey." I said slightly laughing, but I'm in pain. "God damn it Haz I can't even leave you alone to go down the stairs alone." my sister Gemma jokes rolling her eyes at me. "I know right I think I got a boo-boo." I say pouting and looking at her like a little kid that dropped their ice cream. She laughs. "Your an idiot." Gemma says shaking her head but helping me up.
      "Yeah but a really adorable idiot." I joke and she slaps my chest laughing. "C'mon I made breakfast." She says going back into the kitchen and I follow behind her. "Pancakes!!" I yell when I see a big stack on the table. "Oh you so love me!" I yell and hug Gemma tightly. She laughs and hugs me back. "Your such a kid" she says. I quickly eat my breakfast and say goodbye to my sister before running out of the house, jumping into my car and speeding of to my work that I'm going to be late if I don't get there in exactly 5 minutes. I as soon as I park the car I am running on the sidewalk trying to make it in time when I suddenly crash into a hard chest and we both fall down. "Shit!" I yell. "Hey watch where your going!" The other person yells but I don't even look at them I get up and keep running towards my work. As I run into the restaurant/bar I go to the back to clock in, burley making it in time. As soon as I punch in I collapse against the wall trying to catch my breath.
          "Styles! So great of you to finally being on time. Now hurry up we're short staff your working as a waiter and bartender so hurry up!" My boss Levi yells at me. "I'm going Levi!" I yell back and grab my apron and lock my things away in my locker but take my phone with me. I grab a note book and a pen and make my way out to the restaurant part of the place. I start taking orders, clearing tables, and serving people. As the day progresses both the restaurant and bar start filling up. So I start running around getting people their orders and drinks. At a certain point I rolled up my sleeves because it was getting hot and absolutely forgetting about the cuts. I kept serving people left and right.
         As I was about to take my break Levi yells from across the room. "Styles! I need you to take another table. I know it's time for your break but, this client is a regular and not to mention he's loaded." Levi says as he comes up to me. I guess I could argue but then again I was late so it seems fair. "Aight. What table?" I ask drinking a bit of water and whipping the sweat off my face. " Thanks. Booth 10 and don't screw up, this one is important." Said Levi seriously. I roll my eyes and make my way to the back of the secluded area.
        As soon as I get their I write the booth number on my pad to remember what booth the order is for. When I look up my eyes meet the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Then the other older man speaks. He gives me his order and while I'm taking it I feel the blue eye on me looking at me. As I turn and asked the blue eyes man his order. He starts telling me his order and as I ask for his drink order his eyes fall to my hands. I look down and completely forgot to roll my sleeves back down. SHIT! I quickly roll them down and not dare to meet his eyes. I clear my throat, "What would you like to drink Sir?" I ask again.
         His eyes meet mine as I try to not look at him but fail miserably. "Can I get a rum and coke please." He says not taking his eyes off of me. "Of course." I say with my voice a little shaky. And take his food order too. Than I hear a voice I never thought I'd be happy to hear. "Styles! I need you at the bar!" I snap my head to Levi and in my head thanking him. "I'm on it!" I yell back. I tun back to the table, talking to both guys. "I will put your orders in and will be back shortly. Excuse me." I say politely and hurry off to put their order in.
          I make their drinks and serve them to them. Then I start working the bar feeling eyes on me the whole time. I should since the place is crowded but this is different. As I look at where I feel the stare my green eye meet with the ocean blue eyes from before. I quickly look away, slightly blushing. Then I get called saying the order is ready. I walk back to booth 10 holding the plates. I serve them their food and ask it there's anything I can do for them but they say no. So I keep waiting tables and working the bar.
       As I pass back through the booth 10 a while later I see the older man left and I see the blue eyed hot guy sitting there in his phone. "Excuse me." I say picking up the dirty dishes and holding them. "Hey your working the bar too right?" The blue eyed guy asks me and almost makes he drop the plates. Damn his voice it hot.
      "I-I um-yes I am." I say and mentally kick myself at how stupid I sound. He so hot but I won't flirt with him. Nobody would be interested in someone like me. He smirks at me and I think I may just die. No fair!! He's not making this easy!