Chapter 6:

Harry's uniform for work⬆️⏫:
Harry's POV:
What the restaurant looks like⬇️⏬⬇️:

After the table and everything is set I walk around checking everything is perfect

After the table and everything is set I walk around checking everything is perfect. As I am fixing the last table cloth napkins I hear the door open behind me. I assume it's a customer so I yell out: "we're closed. Private event only." I say without turning to see who it was. "Does that mean you want ME to leave love?" I hear a voice so close behind me and I stop what I'm doing with my eyes so wide I feel like they might pop out.
         I know that goddamn, sexy low voice. Mr. Tomlinson. Shit! He's not supposed to be here is he? I turn around slowly to face him and I instantly feel my cheeks heat up. "Everything alright love?" He ask me with a smirk. I can't even say anything, damn he looks good in a suit.🥰 "M'fine" I say looking down. "You know I am a little upset though." he says crossing his arms. Shit what did I do?! I look at him confused for a sec but then look away when I start blushing again.
         "About what?" I ask in a low voice while looking at the ground. "About the fact you haven't called me yet." He says stepping closer to me and putting his hands on my waist. Crap now he's going to know I'm fat! "Oh I just, I um didn't want to bother you." I say looking at the ground and playing with my hands to try and get rid of some of my nervousness. "Love if I thought you were going to be a bother, I would not have given you my phone number." He says slightly laughing. And now I'm embarrassed.
        "Okay. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't a burden." I say not daring to meet his eyes. I swear I have no idea why I'm telling him this. "Harry. You will never be a burden for me. You understand?" He says putting his hand on my chin to make me look at him. I just nod in response. "Words babe. Use your words." He says tightening his grip on my waist a bit. "Okay." I squeak out. He smiles and leans down to kiss my cheek. "Good." He says and smiles showing off his perfect teeth. He's per-fect!
      The night goes on with me stealing glances at Louis. When he catches me looking he smirks and it makes me blush. That little shit knows what he does to me. Liam and Zayn are also working but I think they know something is up between me and Louis. I was standing behind the bar organizing stuff and doing inventory when Zayn and Liam come up to me and stand each on one side. Liam to my left and Zayn to my right. "So. Who's the guys?" Zayn asks me smirking. I look at him for a second taking in his appearance.
     Zayn is wearing black jeans, black dress shirt but the sleeves are rolled up showing his tattoos. If I wasn't into Louis, and Liam didn't have a thing for him, damn I would be flirting my ass of with him. We do flirt but as a game, and same thing with Liam. "Um. No one." I say and look down to hide my blush. "Hm. Well that no one seems to be really jealous right about now." He says laughing a bit. My head shoots up to look at Louis. He's sitting down, his leg bouncing up and down, hands and jaw clenched tightly. He's just starring at me, Liam and Zayn.
     "Shut up Zayn he probably doesn't even like me. He was just being nice." I say looking at Zayn then at Liam. "That..is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard." Said Liam shaking his head. "Yeah mate. He's into you." Zayn agrees. "Yeah okay whatever." I say rolling my eyes at them. I was about to walk away when Zayn pulls me back and crashes his lips with mine. Leaving me in utter shock.
     Wtf is going on! His lips are soft, tastes like mint and one of his hands are on my waist and the other gripping my ass.