Chapter 8:

(Yes I'm aware the "ladi lads" part might be wrong but honestly I have a lot of things going on rn)
Harry POV:
I stand there frozen in place. I can't move, I can't talk and most of all my friend downstairs has a situation. I finally gather myself enough to turn and look at myself in the mirror. I am going to kill him! Damn it Louis! I look at my neck and see 3 hickeys on it. 1 close to my jaw, the 2nd one right in the middle at the crook of my neck and the 3rd I'm pretty sure he did this on purpose! The 3rd is close to my ear! Not even a fucking turtle neck will cover that one!
      I am going to murder him when I see him. The situation downstairs only growing and by now I am so fucking rock hard. Goddamn it Louis! I try to fix my appearance and step out of the bathroom. Good thing the locker rooms are close to the bathrooms. I run into the locker rooms and open my locker instantly. I grab my apron and tie it around my waist but not too tight so that they can see my situation. He wants to play this game, okay let's play.
    I walk out of the locker rooms like nothing happened. I walk to the bar to stand next to Liam and Zayn. "Hey lads. What you up to?" I ask them acting like I don't have a fucking boner bothering me at all. "Oh nothing you know just ladi lads doing things that lads do because lads are cool." Said Zayn and Liam just laughed. I roll my eyes. "I think the question is: What were you and Mr. Tomlinson doing in that bathroom? Those are new and fresh hickeys you got there Hazza." Said Liam smirking while I feel my face heat up.
    "Nothing you two should worry your pretty little heads about." I say trying to keep it mysterious and not telling them just to annoy them. And give them a big annoying smile. The one that people try and make genuine but you can tell they are just being assholes, well that one. "Your really not gonna tell us Haz?" Zayn asked looking offended. "NoPe" I said popping the P. "Now we gotta go serve a second round of drinks. So move your parses." I say smacking both their bums. "Hey! Watch the merchandise! I own it!" Zayn said pointing at Liam's bum. Liam just blushed. I shook my head and laughed.