Chapter 4: Crush

***So this song is a lil weird and the video too but the song is kinda catchy. It's a little, no scratch that it really cringe but idk it's catchy😅💀*** ****Mentions of suicide and rape! Skip to next chapter****
Louis POV:
When I leave the bar/restaurant I instantly feel my confidence slip away and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Damn did I really just do that?! I know I'm confident around others but Harry, Harry made me weak. But in a good way. He's so hot and when I made him blush I loved it.
      I was shocked and a little sad about his scars. But some of them looked fresh, god how can he do that? He so gorgeous and he deserves everything. He is the first guy to actually catch my eye, yeah I've dated people but no one got me to feel this type of way for them. God I hope he calls soon. Hopefully I wasn't too rude or anything when I told him to call me. I just know what I want and I always get what I want. And today I want Harry.
My family will most likely tease me. My sister definitely and my mum will ask a bunch of questions even though it's way to soon. I just love how he looks with his green eyes, long curls and did I mention how hot he is like damn! I head home and wait to see if Harry calls. I know I didn't say when to call but I hope he calls. I try and stay busy but Harry is still on my mind. After a few final business calls and signing paperwork I am exhausted. I grab my phone just in case any of my clients call last minute and head to the kitchen for some water.
         I get some water and sit in my living room. My apartment is great! But it gets lonely and quiet very easily, making my mind immediately fall on Harry. With those beautiful green eyes, beautiful hair, and those perfect pink lips that I just want to kiss. God Harry what are you doing to me?!
Then I remember his arms. Oh god. What would make him want to do that? Who hurt him that made him start doing that? And it is just so overwhelming seeing that because it reminds me of my sister. My sister was raped, we didn't know. She never told anyone, we only know because of the journal she left behind with a note saying to read it. And even though she told me not to blame myself, I do. Everyday because we were close I should've seen it coming or notice something was wrong. God! I'm such an idiot!
     She was suffering in silence and I didn't do anything. But I will not let that happen with Harry, I will make sure he is okay and I will take care of him like he deserves.