Chapter 7: Jealousy!

***I fixed the mistakes!!***
Louis POV:
Since the time I sat down with my clients and coworkers, I have not been able to stop looking at Harry. He's so handsome in that black shirt and brown hair down reaching below his ears a bit. He has been with 2 other guys by his side the whole night. They might be friends by how they act around each other. But that doesn't stop my jealousy from showing. I want to be the one to get that closely to Harry.
As we are eating I start talking about the plans we have for future projects, where I will be taking the company and how to get new clients. As we are talking, I see Harry talking to the two guys and he looks like he's slightly annoyed but like the kind you feel when your friends tease you about something. I turn to take a bite of my spaghetti but when I turn back to look at him. I see an image that pissed me off completely.
I see Harry pressed against the bar with one of the guys tongue down Harry's throat. What the hell! I thought he didn't have a boyfriend. He was talking to me. I clench my fist and jaw to try and stop my anger from showing. I get up and quickly excuse myself to go to the loo. Once I get there I immediately shut the door and go to the sink to throw water on my face. I need to calm down. He's not mine, I can't get jealous he's not my boyfriend no matter how much I want him to be.
As I'm drying my face the door flys open. I look up through the mirror and see Harry standing there with a lost look on his face. I throw the paper towel away and turn to face him leaning my body against the sink waiting for him to explain. "Um. I-I didn't" Harry stutters out. I look at him with my arms crossed across my chest. "Didn't what? Flirt with me while you have a boyfriend? Make me think I had a shot while your screwing another guy?" I ask my eyes burning into his eyes.
His eyes open wide and look like they might pop out. He laughs loudly. What the fuck? I'm being serious and he thinks this is a joke. "You-you think I'm dating Zayn?" He says in between laughs and giggles. The man GIGGLES!!! That's so cute! I think but try and push it down I'm still mad. He finally calms down. "Oh my god. Louis no! I am not dating Zayn. Zayn is dating Liam the guy on the other side of me. He was just telling me that you were jealous and I told him that was impossible because you didn't actually like me and you were not. Then he pulled me to him and kissed me without me even being able to protest because he had his lips on mine. I don't like Zayn you idiot! I like you!" He ends his little rant and freeze when he hears the last part come out. Oh shit! My lips turn into a smirk.
"Your into me?" I ask and cock my head to the side in a teasing manner. Fuck yes! "What?! I didn't say anything! I don't.."He tries and fix it. "So your not into me?" I say raising my eyebrows. "I just-yes! I like you, now stop being a dickhead and stop making me get embarrassed." He says putting his head in his hands and feel my cheeks heat up. Gosh! He might be the death of me.
    "Did you just call me a 'dickhead'?" I ask him and he shoots his head up. He looks like he's shocked and I don't know what else. "I didn't I just- sorry I" He stutter out but before he can say anything else I am pinning him against the sink while holding his hands down. "You have no idea what you just got yourself into princess." I say and then crash my lips against his. It's rough and full of lust. I let go of his hands and they instantly go up to my hair. I trail down to his neck and start kissing him and sucking on his neck. I squeeze his ass and it makes him moan. Then I kiss his lips again and he asks for entrance and I gladly let him in.
I push my hips on his and my hard on against his stomach making him moan. And his against my leg I did that to him damn! I go to his neck again and suck and lick his neck and I leave a couple of hickeys. I finally pull away after a little. "MINE." I say and kiss his lips again. I pull away completely and move so I am in front of the mirror and I fix suit. Harry is just standing there shocked. I button it up and kiss his lips again. "I'll see you out there love." I say and wink at him. And with that I leave the bathroom.
-
-
-
***Sorry this one was long but I didn't want to cut it out. As you can see Louis is VERY possessive😅***
***Thoughts, comments, concerns? Let me know in the comments!***