Chapter 5:

Harry's POV
I woke up the following morning and the first thing my mind drifts to is Louis. How hot he is, his beautiful blue eyes, and how nice and comfortable he was with me. Not to mention a big flirt. He probably made me blush a couple dozen times.
    I am currently contemplating calling him. He did say he doesn't like to wait but I'm just nervous, what if he doesn't like me?, what if he regrets giving me his number?, and what am I going to do now?, because I am late to work bc I was thinking about Louis.
    I quickly changed into black jeans, black button up shirt they gave me at work and my black Vans to go with it. I leave my hair down and rush out the door.
    As I'm walking closer I see that there are not a lot of people outside waiting like usual. That's odd usually this place is full. The food is good and it's considered a high rated restaurant. I walk in to see some of the tables gathered together to make a really long one. I'm instantly confused.
    Then Levi come rushing out the kitchen door towards me with a platter full of napkins and silverware. "Levi whats going on?" I ask utterly confused. "Mr. Tomlinson called this morning saying that he needed to rent the place out and sent a very generous check to make it happen. He said that he needed the place to host a big meeting for his company." Levi explains setting the tables and me now helping him. "Okay so does that mean that there's going to be more waiters here? I mean where is everyone?" I ask finishing my side of the tables.
    "Mr. Tomlinson requested that you and Zayn work today along with Liam. He apparently saw them working when he was here last and liked them. Z and Lima are on their way now but we still have much to do." Levi says rushing me to the kitchen where the cooks are preparing the kitchen to begin.
Five minutes later Zayn and Liam come through the kitchen door and clock in. "Hey Hazza!" Yells Zayn running up to me and jumping on me. I just grab his ass and support him so he doesn't fall on it. "Hey Zayn. Looks like you missed me." I tease him. He pulls back to look at my face and sticks his tongue out at me. "I don't like you very much now." He says and I put him down.
"That's okay you've been replaced by Lima here." I say going up to Liam and putting an arm around him. "Um no offense but your not my type." Liam says and gives me a big mocking smile. "Well that was actually very offensive Lima! Zayn control you boyfriend." I say knowing Liam will get mad for saying that. Liam and Zayn like each other but are afraid and too insecure to admit it. Liam smacks the back of my head. "Ow! Levi Lima is being mean!!" I yell out into the kitchen. "Well leave him alone!" Levi yelled back. Zayn just laughs and shakes his head in amusement.