𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|| 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖮𝖴𝖳

After a few hours later we finally made it to Los Angeles California. I smiled as I heard a man speaking from the speakers talking about the goodwill games.

"Welcome to Los Angeles California and the Junior Goodwill games as teams from all around the world arrive to compete in both winter and summer events. The USA is expected to score well in the metal count especially in basketball, swimming, and hockey. And there's team USA hockey led by coach Gordon Bombay. They're looking fit and anxious to begin the competition."

I was walking with Connie and Guy while looking around and taking pictures with my polaroid camera. Connie then shoved me forward to where Adam was. I yelped and grabbed onto his arm to stop myself from falling.

"Woah— what happened here?" Adam asked and looked down at me with a small chuckle. "I was pushed by Connie," I replied with a nervous smile then turned my head glaring at her.

"Why'd she do that?" He asked, the smile not leaving his face. "I don't know," I said and smiled back. "Well are you excited for our first game?"

"Hell yeah!"

"I was wondering...after the game do you wanna go out and get ice cream?" Adam asked me, looking forward. "Really?" I asked him, my smile growing bigger. "Why not!" He said. "I don't mind," I replied and continued to walk with him.

꧁꧂

We lead six to nothing. I currently got passed the puck before going around the goal and shooting the puck in. The alarm went off and I cheered, lifting my hands up. Everyone tackled me in a hug causing me to let out a laugh.

It was time for a line change so I went over to the box and jumped over it.

"Good luck, Banks!" I said and sat down, taking off my helmet, sipping some water. Adam looked over at me and nodded his head.

Dwayne looked over at me in confusion making me lift my finger up to my lips signaling him to not say a word. He raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything else and looked at the game.

Jesse had the puck with him and was zooming to the goal until someone dived and tripped him. He fell into the goal and I scrunched my face watching as he shoved the person that tripped him. Jesse was then put into the penalty box.

I looked over at my brother and Fulton to see them putting their bandannas on. I smirked then was told to go out onto the ice. I jumped over onto the ice and skated around before going near the two boys.

They knocked down the Trinidad team while cradling the puck with him.

"Y/n we're gonna need you!" I heard Dean yell and I skated my way over to them. "All right little Portman take it!" Fulton shouted and I swung my stick back then made a hard contact with the puck, shooting it in the goal.

They cheered for me and hit my helmet before the two boys chest bumped each other. I smiled then Luis skated around me, giving me a hug.

"Nice shot!" Luis said and let go of me.

I was skating next to Luis as he had the puck with him before he was knocked down to the floor. I took the puck and continued on until It was my turn to get knocked down to the floor.

I groaned then quickly got up ignoring the pain. We lost the puck and I tried going after it again until I was shoved to the wall. Trinidad ended up scoring a goal which made me sigh and shake my head in disappointment.

There was another line change and I immediately skated to the box and sat down. Adam sat down next to me then gave me the water allowing me to chug some down. I passed it back to him and watched as Connie passed the puck to Kenny.