𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄|| 𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖲 𝖯𝖠𝖲𝖲𝖤𝖣

I slowly woke up to soft cries making me furrow my eyebrows and sit up. I rubbed my eyes and turned on the lamp next to the bed, turning to see Adam crying, his hands on his mouth.

"Adam..Adam what happened?" I asked quietly and grabbed his shoulder. "Hans passed away," He said and buried his head in his knees.

I frowned and lifted his face up, sat on his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly as he cried into my shoulder.

"Shhh...it's okay. It's okay, baby," I whispered in his ear gently as he squeezed my waist.

I never knew about Hans. All I knew about was Jan, his brother. They looked almost alike. I also knew that Adam and the rest of the ducks team were really close to Hans. Charlie especially.

"He's gone, (n/n). He's fucking gone." Adam mumbled on my shoulder.

I sighed and ran my hands through his hair then turned to the clock 6:20 a.m.

Kissing Adam's head, I rest my chin on his head allowing him to cry on my shoulder. I wasn't a good person to comfort people. I sucked at it.

Adam lifted his head up and looked at me. I frowned and wipe his tears with my thumb, cupping his face.

"I'm sorry that he passed Adam..I knew he was the one to teach you ducks how to fly." I said and wiped another tear that fell down his face.

The blond sniffled and laid his head in the crook of my neck. I heard footsteps come towards the room and when the door opened I saw his mom.

"Oh you both heard? I'm so sorry about the loss...the funeral is in two hours—"

"We know mom...thanks for telling us." Adam spoke, not moving his head from my neck.

"Okay...Y/n, honey, I have a dress for you that I think would be perfect for you. I'll bring it in here in just a moment," Adam's mom said and then walked out of the room.

"Do you wanna go?" I asked him softly and he nodded. "Are you sure?"

"It'll dude not to," Adam commented and I sighed knowing he's right.

After two minutes had passed and Adam's mom left the dress I was gonna wear on his door. I gave the boy a soft kiss on the lips and got off his lap. He watched me go through his closet and pull out a suit he can wear then laid it out on his bed for him.

"You don't have to get ready now," I said and looked at the dress. "Your mom has taste,"

I heard a small chuckle come from behind me which made me smile softly.

"Play some music if you want...I'm gonna ask your mom for some makeup." I told him and he nodded, grabbing his phone.

"Mrs. Banks! Do you have any makeup I could borrow?" I ask as I walk out of Adam's room.

"Yes, sweetheart, I do!" She said and came upstairs, leading me to her room. "I have concealer and powder. Do you use foundation?" I shook my head and she smiled, passing me the powder and concealer.

She passed me some more makeup and put it all in a bag before allowing me to go back to Adam's room, hearing the song:

Me and Your Broken Heart by Rixton

I smiled and opened the door to see him still on his bed, his suit laid out.

"I like that song," I said gently as he looked up at me. "It reminds me of us," Adam muttered and got up from his bed, hugging my waist.

"That's cute..." I whispered and hugged back, placing my hand in his hair. He hummed and kissed my cheek. "But now I have to do my makeup..." Adam groaned and let go of me.