𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍|| 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖯𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖢𝖤

Next practice we also spend quite a lot of work but coach decided to make it fun for us. I was tugging my hockey stick as Dean was in front of me, tugging the opposite side. Adam then came on the ice with a sling on his arm. I waved over at him with a smile and he waved back.

It was then I got aggressively pulled forward causing me to yelp and fall. I lifted my head up and glared at Dean who was smirking down at me. Coach blew the whistle and I groaned rolling over on my back.

Adam looked down at me and reached his hand out with a small grin laid out on his lips. I slowly smiled and grabbed his hand, getting pulled up.

"Y/n, sprints! Let's go!"

"I thought this was supposed to be fun!"

"It was until you fell, now go!"

I pouted then skated off around the rink watching Luis crash into the soda cans in front of him. I winced, scrunching my nose my nose in the process. Jan motioned me to go over and I smiled, skating over to him.

"Help me stack them up," He told me and I nodded, gathering the cans.

I helped him re-stack the cans and just as I was about to put one can on another I heard Coach yell, "Y/n!"

I jumped and almost dropped the can AND ruin the stack but caught it just in time for me to stack it up, stand up, and turn around to coach.

"Yes, coach?" I asked with a innocent smile. "Get with the team," He told me and I sighed in relief then made my way over to Dwayne who did not have a partner. "I thought I was gonna get jumped," I whispered softly. "Uh sir, wasn't she supposed to keep doing—"

"PARTNER UP!" I shouted and slapped my hand over Dwayne's mouth.

I smiled widely as Dwayne tried to remove my hand from his mouth. I glared at him and he quickly stopped what he was doing and gave coach a thumbs up with an immediate nod.

I removed my hand and softly hit the puck to Dwayne. "You're dead next time Robertson," I told him. "Sorry, ma'am." He quickly said and passed the puck back to me.

Everyone was doing different things as coach walked around encouraging us. We then had the fun of our own. The beach ball was out again and we were playing a little game of hop potato.

"Banks," I said with a smile as I hit the ball gently over to him. "Mendoza," Adam said and used his good hand to hit the ball to Luis.

"Portman!" Luis almost shouted and head bumped the beach ball to Dean. "Gaffney!"

We passed the ball back n' forth until it was our time to be dismissed. I hit the ball to coach before following the team to the locker rooms.

꧁꧂

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

I heard Charlie yelling from the other side of the dorm room so I got up and opened it to see him with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay Charlie what do you need?" I asked, leaning against the door frame. "Get your gear on!" He said and ran away. "I—"

I closed the door then went to the closet, grabbing my roller blades and pads. Julie walked in a furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Trust me— I don't know either," I told her then put my pads on, walking out of the room.

"I'll see you later then?" She asked as I made it out the room. "Yeah! It won't take long though! I hope—" I replied and quickly raced towards the elevator where Charlie was.