𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|| 𝖩𝖵 𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖪𝖲 𝖵𝖲 𝖵𝖠𝖱𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖱𝖲

Us Ducks were in the jersey we wore during our third period during the goodwill games versus Iceland while we were warming up in the rink.

I had to yet ask Adam if he was the one to take my bag because when I woke up my bag was laid out on my bed with my stuff in there. I asked Linda if she had my bag but she said no.

We were skating in circles to warm up our skating and stretched along the way. After we were done I made my over to Adam as Averman was teasing Rick about the ant bites on his face.

"They didn't tell me until it was too late...Charlie believe me." Adam told Charlie as he skated over to him. "Yeah right, preppy." Charlie spat.

Adam sighed and shook his head, going away until he bumped into me.

"Did you take my bag?" I asked him with no hesitation. "What?" Adam asked me in confusion.

"My bag. Did you take it yesterday? I know I had it with me cause my money was in there," I said and stared at him. "Look Y/n—"

"Just answer the question, Adam!"

"Yes I took your bag okay but I didn't want to take it!"

I scoffed in disappointment then shook my head, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Why? Why did you take it?" I asked him in a quieter voice. "Y/n—" "Answer the damn question." Adam let out a sigh and looked away for a second the back at me. "Rick told me to take it," He replied to me.

"And why did he tell you?"

"I don't know you think I would know why he would want your bag?!"

"But why did you have to listen to him? What if my phone was in there, Adam?! I didn't see my bag until this morning! When did you put it back?" I said and got closer to him. "I gave the bag to Julie and told her to put it in your dorm."

"Seriously, Adam?"

The boy looked down at me with an apologetic look and I then skated away from him without saying another word to him.

Why am I mad over a stupid bag? Damn it little Portman! Idiot!

I got in my position and heard Rick.

"First to ten. Full check,"

"Bring it on,"

They hit their sticks against each other three times before Charlie passes it to me and he gets knocked down with the stick.

I was quick to cradle it close to me before I got thrown to the ground. I protected my shoulder and looked up before getting up from the ice.

Connie and Guy get in front of Cole.

"All right two for one!"

Cole knocks them both down and scores the puck in the goal.

"Flying V!" Charlie yells and I immediately go behind the goal, forming the v with the team.

I pass the puck up to Charlie once we're close to the goal but we all get knocked down. Using my hand to cover my shoulder when I fall, I see the puck get taken. We all get up and zoom towards them to catch up with the puck.

I groaned when they score a goal and then get shoved to the floor by Rick.

"Ow," I muttered and laid there, holding my shoulder.

Getting up, I go back to my position. During this round all we were doing was mostly shoving one another down trying to take the puck.

We had a line change but I was told to stay on the ice. "Why do I have to stay?!"