𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄|| 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖪𝖲 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪

The first thing that happen after school was a hard works practice. We were doing lots of laps around the rink with our hockey sticks in our hands. I was tired. Really tired but I had to work hard with the team in order to beat the varsity at the JV-Varsity showdown this friday.

It also was our last game. I didn't want it to go to waste. Out of all our games we only won one.

We needed to win this one.

After were done with our laps we stopped automatically and lined up in the center, putting our hockey sticks in the middle, in front of each other. I took a breather then began jumping over the stick with the others.

"One, two, three— left, right, left, right!" We all shouted as we hopped over.

After we did about twenty of those we turned around and did twenty more before circling around the coach, going on a knee.

He explained about the JV-Varsity showdown but I couldn't help but eye down the garage bin that was in front of him, full of trash.

"—you pick up every piece of loose trash. That's how they beat you the first shot, the second shot, and the third. They bang in the junk. So if you wanna win—"

Coach Orion lifted up the bin and dumped out the trash on the ice. I let out a scoffed laugh as I covered my nose at the smell.

"—you gotta pick up the trash!"

Averman picked up a bagel and smiled at us, "Have any cream cheese?"

"That's gross, Averman." I groaned and got up before Coach started swatting the trash to us.

I used my stick to block some and hit some back in his direction as the team did the same.

"Swing it back! Swing it back! Come on!" Coach encouraged us.

I skated forward and hit a can inside the garage bin. "HA!"

Soon I felt a banana on my helmet making me gasp and throw it off of me with a squeal.

"That was disgusting! Coach how dare you!"

He laughed at me then continued to throw more of the trash at us.

"How was the banana, (n/n)?" Averman asked me with a snigger. "Shut up, Averman!" I said and swung some trash at him. "Ow! Hey I was joking with you!" Averman said and hit the trash back at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him while Charlie slid on the ice, blocking the trash from hitting Julie.

I got in my knees to make it easier and used my stick to push the garbage forward where coach was but he threw it back at us. I used my stick to block a can from hitting me.

"There we go! Nice save!"

I smiled before falling backwards making me and Julie laugh. Luis helped me up then began pushing the garage forward with me. I ducked down when Coach threw the same banana peel that fell on my helmet—towards us.

"Okay that was one definitely on purpose!" I pointed out and lifted my finger up. "You're done! You're done!"

Everyone laughed and I danced around while throwing the trash back.

"Someone play some music!" Kenny shouted and Adam raced towards his phone that was resting in the penalty box. "What should I play?" He asked and it's like everyone read my mind.

"Kiss It Better by Rihanna!"

Adam shrugged and played the song, bringing his phone back, and putting it on the goal net.