𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|| 𝖴𝖲𝖠 𝖵𝖲 𝖨𝖢𝖤𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖣

It was now the USA vs Iceland game and I was a nervous wreck. As I slipped on my jersey coach walked in wearing a suit and his hair gelled back. I let out a small snort when I looked at him.

"All right are we ready for warm ups?"

"Woah! Mr. Coach!"

"Damn coach who are you dressing for?"

"Hey nice jacket did you get two pairs of pants with that?"

We all laughed at Averman's joke and coach shook his head. Dean and Fulton then walked up to coach asking him how his night was yesterday.

I put my hair into a low ponytail since Connie and Julie don't have any time to do my braids.

"Hey what was that about?" I asked Dean as I walked over to him. "Me and Fulton saw coach with the Iceland lady yesterday night," Dean replied in a whisper then grabbed his helmet.

"Holy shit!" I almost yelled.

"Language!" Coach shouted. "Oops,"

We all went onto the ice skating around for warm up while Averman was with Goldberg. Soon it was time for the first match so we all circled around coach for a inspiring talk before we even started.

"Go!" Coach yelled and we all cheered, getting into our positions.

Jesse was facing Gunnar Stahl while I was on his left and Dean on his right. The whistle blew and the puck was beginning to be fought over until Dean skated in between them, knocking down Gunnar. The ref blew the whistle and I looked over with a confused look on my face.

"You ran at him unprovoked!" The ref called until Dean being himself had to knock the ref down.

"Dean! Seriously!" I said and shook my head.

"Calm down, son! You're out of the game!"

"What?!" I shouted as the other ref began to take him away. "You're throwing him out?! You can't do that it's three seconds into the game!" Coach yelled, his arms being thrown up.

The game, of course, had to continue so we were currently chasing after the puck that Sanderson had. I was next to him and tried to steal the puck from him but he passed it to Gunnar then knocked me down onto the floor. I huffed then got up, standing there as Gunnar had scored.

"Wake up defense I can't be doing this all by myself!" Goldberg complained.

Next round we were getting knocked down bad. Guy got thrown over someone's shoulders, Charlie got thrown to the side, I got hit to the wall. We were everywhere and coach did not look happy whatsoever.

Dawyne had the puck and was cradling it for the longest time ever. He didn't bother to pass it cause he was having the time of his life.

"Go, Dawyne come on pass the puck!" Fulton yelled. "Dawyne pass it!" I shouted.

By the time he was gonna pass it he got knocked down to the ice. I groaned and skated around chasing after Gunnar with Adam. Adam tried stealing the puck but slipped on the floor.

I skated my way towards Gunnar then skated in front of him right when he tried scoring. Goldberg saved the puck and I smiled before getting pushed down to the ice.

"Oof!"

I looked up to see Gunnar glaring down at me. I gave him a salute then got up from the floor since Adam now had the puck. He passed it to me before getting thrown over someone's shoulder.

I passed it Luis who zoomed across the ice with his speed until he got tripped over someone's hockey stick. Kenny then got on the ice when Luis went to the box and sat down on the bench.