Two

Lisa's POV

"Lis?" I tilted my head on the side enough for my face to show from behind the stacks of papers in front of me.

"Which type of wood do you think best suits my counter top?" Jisoo is going through the piles of mood boards from my previous projects.

"What's your concept" I asked bringing my eyes back to the paper I was reading a while ago, some boring contracts I have to go through for the nth time.

"I really don't know, that's why I'm here" I heard the sound of her heels coming close to me

"Can you advice me on it?" She snatched the paper I was holding and gave me that smile that I couldn't say no to.

"No" I firmly said trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh come on Lis, why did I become your second in rank bestfriend if your not gonna be the one to design my home" She cooed pouting at me

"I already did, I just don't understand why you keep on changing your house interior every other month" I said pushing my chair so I could stand up.

"I really don't know either" Jisoo shook her head and looked up as if she's day dreaming of another renovation on her new apartment

"I got tons of pending projects Chu" I said shaking my head. After that getaway in Boracay with them, I was welcomed with dozens of work when I got back. It was insane, I was only gone for three days but the workload would cost me almost the whole year.

"This will just be a small project, come on I'll pay" Jisoo pouted even more, her chin creasing and her eyes shut tight.

Jisoo's been the only one who I get to see everyday because her work is basically just across the street. She would just occasionally come visit me in my office for no apparent reason. It's kinda annoying sometimes but she is also a living reminder to me that I have a life outside work.

She is my opposite in all aspects, she's carefree and loose while me? I am hard on myself and always uptight. People would say that we both balanced each other but honestly she pulls me up way more than I weigh her down.

"Jen was able to ask you easily if you could redesign her firm" Jisoo crossed her arm and I rolled my eyes, here she goes again.

"It was just a small tweak, I just changed the paint and lighting of the room" I sat on my couch, feeling my buttocks becoming flatter and flatter by the second.

"Then why can't you help me out then. I just need to tweak a few stuff" Jisoo stood in front of me as she continued "Jennie's just special that's why its easy for her to ask you a favor"

"Are we going through this again" I groaned, knowing I would have this conversation with her again.

"Admit it, your not over her" She quirked, raising her eyebrows as if she is saying something true.

"How many times am I going to say this to you. I already confessed to her and I already did the letting go part a long time ago and there is nothing to fuss about it anymore" I huffed.

"Labas sa ilong!" Jisoo exclaimed, pointing her finger at me and clapping like a person who just won a jackpot in the lottery.

"Why can't you guys just drop it, we're like good now" I said rolling my eyes for the second time today.

"She's like your TOTGA" Jisoo smirked

"She is, but I made it clear to her that I was only confessing my feelings so that I could finally let her go" I said, my throat becoming a bit dry.