Six

Jennie's POV

I sat silently on the couch and looked around. Lisa's place is very neat. Unlike what her dorm room looks like back when we were in high school. Everything is place precisely where they should be and I doubt that there are any dust or blemishes visible for the naked eyes to see.

Her apartment is very white with splashes of black and yellow and a lot of books I don't even recognize the titles, it felt secluded to be honest and to think that she is a well known architect. Her place felt lonely.

"Hey" I saw a smiling Lisa emerge from the kitchen. Her smile suddenly changed the mood of the place. Or its just her effect on me.

"You don't look really comfortable" She laughed and place the two wine glass on the table beside the wine I brought earlier.

"I'm fine" I said fixing the coaster where she rested the glasses.

"Then what's with the look?" She asked smiling at me.

I blink twice and said "What look?" Have I been staring at her longer than I should?

"I'm just kidding" She laughed and I shook my head, she loves annoying me since I first met her.

"This looks expensive" Lisa said, tilting her head and reading the label on the wine bottle.

"Bigtime!" She exclaimed and raised her eyebrows at me.

"That was the first wine I got from my very first successful case, it was a gift" I said and I saw how her reaction changed.

"Oh" She said looking down on her lap

"It's okay. I mean we can still enjoy it, like what we promised right?" I said smiling while I tap her shoulder.

"Jen!" I look up at Lisa who was towering at me while I sat on the bench eating my snacks.

"You want some?" I ask offering her the half of my sandwich.

She gave me a mischievous smile and instead took the one that I was eating "Hey!"

"Whatfft" She said, as she push and stuff the whole thing inside her mouth.

"I already took a bite from that" I am really frustrated at Lisa every time she does that.

"Then eat that instead" and she pointed at the sandwich I am actually offering to her.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I said my voice was sharp and annoyed.

"Well" She then gestured me to move so she can sit beside me

"I am eating the one where you took a bite already so that you can still have another full one" you smiled at me, her eyes forming an upside down crescent moon.

"That's still rude" I scoffed

"But I only do it to you" She said and continued "If I do it to Jisoo or Rose then I'll eat everything they have for snacks. Now that is rude"

"Should I say thank you for that?" I sarcastically ask

"Yes, of course. It's the polite thing to do" You wiggled your eyebrows and laugh

"You're really annoying" I said as I bite into the sandwich when I suddenly felt two fingers on my cheeks.

"Ouch!" I glared at her as I ball my hands on my lap.

"Manduuuuu" She said laughing while her fingers are still on my cheeks

"Let gooooo" I said annoyingly and she did but she continued laughing.