Four

Jisoo's POV

"Explain" I firmly said as I set the cup of coffee on the table.

Lisa's been fairly quite since I arrived at the cafe near her office. I am worried for her, this isn't the first time she's been in trouble but this one is dead ass serious. 

Someone's trying to kill her.

"It's nothing chu" she rested her head on her palm. How calm can she possibly be?

"You got shot" I said under my breath.

"Almost" you smiled shaking your head as if it was just some other normal thing that happens to people.

"When are you going to be serious about this?" I really couldn't with this Lisa I am talking to right now. Does she even care? It's been weeks since that unwanted incident happened and here I am again trying to convince her to tell me what her plan is.

"I'm going to tell Jen about this" I said in finality. If she won't tell me then maybe at least that one person could let her open up.

"Don't" Her voice was firm and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Let me handle this" Lisa also sat up straight "Chu?"

"What?" I rolled my eyes at her while I wait for her to say anything.

"I'm sorry if I can't really tell you about this-" She was now looking straight at me as she says "I just don't want you guys being involve, specially her"

I understood her perfectly. I too would not want my friends getting involve with some scary hitman. But I don't think we would want to suddenly hear a news of a dead Lisa on TV.

Rose's POV

"Jen!" I called my friend's attention as she was busy looking at the flowers on the stall just across shop where we bought our new bags, a little gift for winning another court case.

"Jennie Kim" I said looking back at her

"What?" She asked irritated, even rolling her eyes at me.

"Are those Jisoo and Lisa?" I asked her pointing at a café just a few blocks away from us.

"Who?" She squinted her eyes and even fixed her glasses. "I don't see any Jisoo nor Lisa"

"Come" I hooked my arms on Jennie and dragged her to where I saw our two friends.

"Wait up" I felt her scramble to her feet.

"Chu!!!" I shouted making everyone look at me inside the café.

A long black-haired woman in her mid 20's looked at us as I wave my hand frantically.

Jennie's POV

"I didn't know you guys are around" Jisoo smiled at us as we stood in front of her's and Lisa's table.

"We were just shopping" Rose said excitedly waving the huge paper bag she was holding.

"No fair" Jisoo said pouting but I just gave her a small laugh but what caught my attention is a very quite Lisa, sitting in front of her.

"Hey you" I said, pushing her lightly making her look at me. Her eyes can really pull you in if you just look a bit longer than you intend to.

"I don't know if its sexual tension but you guys need to stop looking at each other like that" I snapped as soon as she blinked.

I looked at Rose and she was smiling mischievously while she fans herself.

Jisoo was also looking at me with her signature smirk while nudging Lisa on the side making her scratch the back of her head, a little quirk she does when she's a bit flustered.