Three

Jennie's POV

"She's always late!" I heard Rose slamming the bathroom door behind her.

"I don't really know what's up but I already called her like a dozen times already but she's still not answering any of my calls" Jisoo rested her head on my shoulder.

"Try calling her Jennie" Jisoo reached for my phone and handed it over

"She usually answers right away when you call" Rose slumped at the seat in front of us, she's on her 3rd glass of wine

I looked at my phone and called Lisa but to no avail she's also not answering my call.

Weird.

"No answer" I resigned feeling a bit irritated and worried at the same time.

"Let's just start without her" Rose stood up and opened the veranda door.

"Is it okay if you blow your candle without your bestfriend" I looked at Jisoo her head still on my shoulder.

"I got you two, plus I am also getting hungry na din" Jisoo smiled at us.

We were setting up a barbecue outside Jisoo's veranda. Rose thought it would be nice to do this again even if were not on a beach.

"That's probably Lisa" Rose said when we heard a small knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I volunteered and walk straight to the door and when I opened it I saw a sweaty Lisa, she was panting, her hands were plastered on the wall somewhat supporting her very evident shaky legs.

"Hi" she looked up a bit distress while smiling.

"What happened to you?" I asked as I help her up. Jisoo and Rose probably heard my sudden panic so both girls ran towards the main door both gasping an "oh my god?!!!"

"The fuck happened to you bitch?" Rose asked, she's definitely drunk because curse words were flowing out of her mouth.

"Water" Lisa could hardly make out the words as she was still gasping for air.

I held her up and pulled her close to me. She was flustered and sweaty. Did she run away from something?

"Here" Jisoo appeared beside me as soon as I let Lisa sit in the stool near the door

Rose was fanning her with some magazine she got a hold off while Lisa finishes of the glass of water in one go.

I sat in front of her. I couldn't hold it in, I was dead ass worried when she was not answering my calls and now I am looking at her as if she was mugged by someone.

"Are you okay?" my voice was shaky. I am really scared right now I just wanted to cry.

She did not answer so I moved in closer too look at her when she suddenly shot up and said "Dalgom got out, so I had to run around the neighborhood just to get a hold of him"

Then we all heard a small bark outside and Jisoo instantly opened the door and saw a dog that used to be pristine white in color but now the little pup turned into a mud pie dog.

"Dalgom!" Jisoo gasped kneeling down and holding the dog tightly.

"You ran around the neighborhood?" Rose laughed, she laughed so hard that she snorted the wine she was drinking that made her cough really hard

"Dalgom may get hit by a car if I did not run after him" Lisa defended and I was just there looking at her awe struck

"Lisayaaaah" I blink twice when I heard Jisoo She is now walking towards us, tears in her eyes while she hugged Lisa