Eight

Rose's POV

"Stop moving!" I said frustratingly at Lisa who's eyes were shut tight and has been trying to get away from my grip.

"I'm sorry, but can you give us a minute" I heard Jisoo from behind me, she was referring to the nurse who was trying so hard not to laugh at us.

Lisa's been discharge from her ICU room to a regular one the other day and a nurse just came by to give her an injection but she continuously refused and I have been wrestling with her for an hour now. To think that she is still weak from the incident a week ago she sure knows how to flip me and push me away from her.

"The fuck Lis, I almost fell!" I tried to keep my balance, thank god I landed on my feet or else I'll literally be the one to kill Lisa with my bare hands.

"I don't want that" She pointed at the nurse peeking a little and brining her eyes close tight again.

"Hi" Everyone turned around and we saw Jennie closing the door with a duffel bag on one of her shoulder and a paper bag that I assume are supply on the other hand.

"Thank god you're here" Jisoo exclaimed taking the groceries out of Jennie's hands.

Jennie looked at us and she stifled a laugh knowing very well what was happening.

"Take care of this big baby" I huffed and rolled my eyes at Lisa who stuck her tongue out at me that made me look back at her with my eyes squinted and I copied her actions as well.

"Enough" We heard Jennie and she stood near Lisa's bed and Just like how the rain falls from the sky Lisa's body calmed down naturally.

"You may proceed" Jennie instructed the nurse who stood on the other side of the bed.

Lisa on the other hand closed her eyes shut, leaned hear head on Jennie's chest while Jennie hugged her tightly while whispering something only the two can hear.

"It's all done" The nurse laughed and Lisa lifted her head, her lips were white as hell and she can pass off as a white lady with her skin tone color.

"She's way worse than the four years old I injected with a flu shot yesterday" The nurse was blunt and I seriously snorted at her remarks while Jisoo held her mouth with her two hands to hold in the laughter.

Jennie glared at as us then the nurse said "I mean she's braver, when you came miss"

"She really has fear with anything pointy" Jennie clarified still consoling an almost passed out Lisa.

"I see, anyway I'll be back later tonight for her meds" The nurse said and bowed her head as soon as she left the room.

"I am glad it was a gun that almost killed you, not a knife. You'd be dead even before it gets to you" I laughed but I did not hear anything and I look at Jisoo and Jennie who just gave me a death glare.

"Too soon?" I ask making out a peace sign with my hand.

Jisoo shook her head and said "I don't think she can hear you" We then diverted our attention towards Lisa who was already groggy from the meds she just took.

Lisa's been taking sedatives since her vitals became normal. She's been experiencing panic attacks lately that made her lose a lot of sleep.

"We'll be heading out too Jen" Jisoo then said grabbing her coat and handing me my bag.

"You sure you're okay to stay the night alone?" I asked, fixing the hair that got stuck behind me while I wear my jacket.

Jennie nodded. She's been doing this ever since that incident happen. She never left Lisa. Heck I see her more than anyone including Faye.