EddieXvenom

I went to see venom 2 yesterday, please enjoy.

Eddie laid in bed too depressed to get up, venom was being quiet which was unusual, but it was nice for a change.
He was still reeling from the fact that Anne was never going to take him back, she was with Dan the douche, and Eddie hated it.
"Eddie."
He turns on his side ignoring the symbiote, wanting to be alone.
"You are never alone, Eddie."

"Get out my head, man."

"No! Get up, I want food." His deep voice echos in eddies head.

"Ugh, you always want food."

"Yes, that is why you need to get up. Up!" Venom controls Eddie to get out of bed and go to the kitchen.
Eddie took control back, and made eggs and toast.
"We need more."

"No, you need more, and by more you want people, but that is a no-no."
They argue about going out and finding bad guys so venom could actually eat. For the most part Eddie ignores him and eats his breakfast.

After breakfast he went out to find a story to write, he had to make money to pay rent.
He went all around the city just hoping to run into something exciting.
"Let's go see mrs. Chen." Said venom.

"Why?"

"I like her, and I want chocolate."

"Ugh, fine."

The door chimes of the small shop, "hey mrs. Chen."
"Hello Eddie, hello venom."
A tendril comes from eddies back and waves at her.
Eddie grabs chocolate for venom and a bag of Doritos for himself.
"Is that all you want?" Asked mrs. Chen.

"Yeah, for now."

"You are looking better, Eddie."

"Thanks, I don't feel great though." He frowns.

"Hey, venom, make sure he's taken care of. Help him find someone new." She winks.

"Haha thanks mrs. Chen, don't give him weird ideas." He laughs awkwardly and leaves.

"Everyone needs release, Eddie." She yelled after him.

"What does she mean by release?" Venom was curious.

"Nothing, forget about it. Enjoy your chocolate." Eddie bites into the chocolate for venom to taste it and shut up for a moment.
Venom hums with joy at the delicious taste of milk chocolate goodness.
Eddies thoughts led him to think about the times he was with Anne, and how he felt with her under him.
He quickly starts to hum the national anthem, distracting venom to not read his mind and not get a boner in public.

"Ah, that is what she means by release, you are sexually frustrated."

"Shut up, I don't need to you say anything." Eddie whispered as he walked pass people.

"I can help you with that."

"No, you can't. I'm not going to have a one nightstand."

"Who said you would be sleeping with another person?"
Venom controls Eddie to go into an alley, he fully took over and practically flys back home.
Once inside the tiny apartment, Eddie was back to himself.
"I'm still not following, what do you mean, I won't be sleeping with another person?"

Venom showed himself, "I can help you." Tendrils start to come out and slowly wrap around Eddie.
"Wait, no, venom stop it."

"I know you miss Anne, but she is with Dan now. But you need release. It will make you feel better."
The tendrils take eddies pants off, and tickled up his legs.
"Venom, I can do this myself."