Drarry

It was Christmas at hogwarts and everyone was feeling very merrily, even Draco surprisingly.
With a flick of his wand everyone got a single rose on the table in front of them at dinner.
"Did Malfoy do this?" Ron asked.
"There's a note, merry Christmas, Draco Malfoy." Hermione spoke.
"Wow, he must be trying to suck up big time for some reason. Ron laughed.
"Or maybe Christmas just brought something out of him, from way way, way way down in his little heart." Harry pipes up.
"If he even has a heart." Ron said as he stuffed his face with chicken.

The great hall was transformed into a dance floor after dinner and everyone danced until their feet hurt. Harry was pulled into the floor by Ginny, he hid his annoyance and just faked a smile and danced with her for one song.
"Come on Harry lets dance more."
"Sorry, I have to use the loo." Which wasn't a lie, and he also just really wanted to get away from her.

As he walked out the large doorway Draco was walking in.
"Potter."
"Malfoy."
Harry tried to walk past him but Draco stopped him. "Don't think to much of the rose, the spell gave one to everyone in the school. I couldn't change it to exclude one person." He sneered.
"Wow and here I thought you were actually being nice for once." Harry rolled his eyes.
Giggles could be heard behind Harry and soon they turned into full on laughter.
He turns to see what is so funny and everyone is looking at him.
"Harry you should leave the doorway now." Ron tried to say while laughing.
"Why?"
He points up and Harry follows to see mistletoe. Both boys groan loudly with disgust.
Which made people laugh more, red faced Harry ran to the bathroom and Draco sat down on a bench.

After some time people were dancing and mingling again, some students got their hands on alcohol and spiked the punch bowl.
Ron didn't know about the punch bowl and guzzled a goblet full, within a few minutes he was slurring his words and walking funny.

Hermione took him to the bathroom to sober him up. She ran the sink but he a better idea, the large bathtub was filled with water and Ron stripped and plopped in the warm water.
"Ronald Weasley, what on earth are you doing?"
"Come and join me, waters great."
"I swear, what am I going to do with you?"

"Why are you still following me?" She heard Harry's voice.
"Because Potter, it's fun to torture you." Draco spoke. She hid and hopes to Merlin that Ron stays quiet and that they don't spot them.
"For Merlin sake, just leave me alone. There's no one to impress or embarrass me in front of so go away."
The wind was knocked out of Harry as he was pushed against the wall by Draco. He pinned his shoulder down, even though he was shorter than the boy who lived, he could still be intimidating.
Harry looked into his gray eyes, they were so dazzling.
Hermione from her hiding spot could see the look on his face and she came up with a brilliant idea. With a flick her wrist and speaking under her breath, a four by four box encased around the boys.
They are forced to sit down but are also pressed against each other, Harry fell on top of Draco, he was straddling the blond and their faces were very close.
"Shit Potter, what the hell?"
"I didn't do anything." His heart was racing a mile a minute, Draco was so close.
The inside of the box was illuminated with fairy lights, made it feel romantic and warm.

It was just enough light to see each other and Draco could see the blush on Harry's cheeks.
"Why so red Potter?"
"It's hot in here, we need to get out."
"The temperature is fine, but you could move a little so your breath isn't on my face."
He pushes back into a corner and curls his legs to his chest.
"My father will hear about this."
"Piss off you git."

It was silent for a while, outside the box Ron was becoming more sober and Hermione was wondering why they weren't yelling at each other.
"Merry fucking Christmas." Harry whispers.
"What was that?"
"Nothing."
"Pot head, mumbling like a loon."
"Sod off." His face was still red and he couldn't figure out why, he wasn't hot, no sweat, so why did he feel this way?
"You're more up tight than usual Potter, what's wrong? Little Weasley girl try to kiss you and you got scared?"
"No, I'm in here with you, after we were under the mistletoe together, and I can't stop thinking about it." He slaps his hand over his mouth surprised that he actually said it.
"Ha so you're a fruit. Everyone will love to hear that."
"Why? What's the point trying to embarrass me?"
"Because I don't know how to express how I really feel." He didn't even realize he spoke.
"How do you really feel?"
"Weird, I don't understand it. Strong emotions towards you, I should hate you but I think it's wrong." Draco was in disbelief of himself for speaking the truth.
"Bloody hell? Why can't I shut up?"
"It's called love." Harry smiled.
Draco's heart started to race, the fluttering feeling in his chest when he saw Harry smile was eye opening.
"I, i love you?" He questioned.
"I could ask the same thing. For reasons unknown I've had feelings for you ever since fourth year." Harry admitted.
He moved forward making Draco shift back, but not much, his hand hovered over his cheek.
"Are you going to slap me?" draco flinched. "What? No, why would I do that?"
"Father always does it." He looked pained and sad. Harry caressed his face, he meets his eyes, and pressed into the warmth of the hand on his face.
"Draco."
The look on his face was so pure, such joy and child like tenderness of hearing his name being said so sweetly had never touched his ears before.
"Say it again."
"Draco."
"I like the way you say my name." He smiled, he actually smiled. It wasn't a sneer, not a smirk, definitely not a dirty look, it was a pure and genuine smile. Which Harry enjoyed a lot.
"I'll say it a million times if it makes you smile like that again."
"Harry."
"Yeah?"
"I was just trying it out. Sounds nice, Harry."
"Yeah. Can I, can I kiss you?"
"Why even ask."
Their hesitate, both shaking slightly as the gap closes, lips ghosting each other, until they touch and press together.
It was sweet and full of love, and ended to soon as Harry pulled away.
"Why'd you stop?" Draco looked sad.
"I have to look at you again, to make sure this is real, I'm really kissing Draco Malfoy." He gleamed.
"Yes you are, Harry Potter, are most definitely kissing Draco Malfoy."

They come together again this time a little more passionate, as Draco slips his tongue in his mouth. Harry moans softly at the sensation and kissed back to claim dominance. He silently claimed victory as he pressed the blond under him and against the small wall. He trailed kisses to his jaw then neck and nibbled at his collar bone. "Harry." He moans.
"Draco."
"There's no way we're doing much of anything in this damn box."
"You're right, but how do we get out?"
Just then the box disappeared, no one was around thankfully; Hermione finally got Ron out of the tub and ran out a while ago.
"Should we continue here, or?"
"I know where we can go." Harry led him to his secret spot.

If you want second part, comment.