Klance

Don't mind me I'm just editing things, I have writers block and this might help me.

The buzzing of the tattoo gun sounded before it hit his skin, causing a small twitch from him.
Tattoos always felt so good, it hurt but it was a good pain that thrilled him.
"So let me guess, this is your spirit animal?" The artist chuckled.

"No, it's my dog actually. I own a wolf sanctuary, he bonded with me better than any of the others." The customer answered.

"That's badass, you must be an alpha."

"Yeah, most people don't think that, even when I tell them about my wolves." 

"Well, you don't really look like one, sorry. Sure you're well built and tall, but you just look so, I don't know, kind."

"Haha, yeah thank my omega, he's made me into a real softy."

After the tattoo was all done he payed the spiked up white haired artist and went on his way. He looked up at the building as he left and took a picture of the name, Soul Eater tattoos.
"Great place get your tats here." He said out loud as he posted to Instagram.
"Damnit Lance, you got me on social media and shit." He mumbles and walked home.

When he came home he was hit in the face with the scent of ocean breeze and bon fire.
"Oh shit." He slowly entered his house and softly closed the door.

"Keeiiith!"

"Lance what are you doing here? You're in heat."

"I want you keith." He appeared at the top of the stairs in just underwear and Keith's favorite red jacket.

"Lance, we haven't been together for that long. Are you sure you want to do this?" Keith tried to hide his desire to run up and tackle him.
The omega Sashays down the stairs, slowly stripping the jacket from his shoulders.

"Please keith, this heat is really bad this time." He whines.
Keith couldn't hide his blush as lance fully took the jacket off and dropped it on the floor.
"Help me, keith." He nibbles on the alphas neck near his scent gland, sniffing and taking in his scent, he could tell that keith was getting turned on by him so he continued to kiss and bite.

"Lance, you're not right in the head. I can't do this without your sober consent." He pushes him off with a hiss.

"Please keithy baby, I need my alpha so bad." Did he just- did he just use his voice? Omegas had a voice that made alphas instincts kick in and Keith held on to his sanity as best as he could.
"Keithy baby~" he did it again.

"God lance, I can't do that to you."

"Then I'll just use a toy and make you watch until you fuck me the way I want it."

Lance went back upstairs, Keith followed close behind.
"How did you even get in my house?" Keith Asked.

"You left your back door unlocked." Lance giggled.

"Fuck, I always forget that." He made a mental note to lock it from now on.
"Wait, you seriously planned on coming here with toys?"

"Yup, I knew you would say no."
Lance was going to tease the hell out of him until he couldn't control himself anymore. lances purpose in life right now was to get dick, and he was going to get it.

Lance digs through his bag and then held up a large purple dildo, "I wonder if you're bigger than this." He wiggled it around with a dirty smirk on his face.

"Lance, just build a nest and take a nap, you don't want to do this."
All of the sudden Keith was on the bed and lance straddled over him.
"Stop telling me what I don't want to do. I want this, I need this, I need you. Keith~"
And there goes Keith's sanity.