Starker

"Stark!" That booming voice echoed through out the building, and he already knew who it belonged to.
"What do you want star spangled good boy?"
He sat up from the couch and looked at Steve as he walked into the living room.
"You should already know what I'm here about."

"Oh I don't have the slightest idea." His voice was laced with sarcasm and Steve's eye twitched at the sound of it.
"Stark, you better give the tesseract to Thor before he finds out what you're doing with it."

"Oh it's fine cap, he's off world there's nothing to worry about."
Just then lighting went across the sky and the building shook as the god landed on the balcony.

"Where is it? Give me the tesseract Stark."

"I told you so." Steve smirked.

"Cool your jets thunder god, I'm just doing test with it."

"No, you know not of it's power, I will take it by force if need be."

"Fine. Ugh." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Follow me."

When they got down to his lab, they find peter laying on the ground unconscious.
"Hey, Hey kid." tony ran to him and held him close.

"What is wrong with the man of spiders?"

"His name is peter. Hey, peter wake up." Tony shook him lightly, even tapped his face a bit.
His hair was a mess and sweat was all over his face and soaked his shirt.
"Get him to banner, I'm taking the tesseract back to Asgard."

"Yeah thanks for the help twinkle toes." He picks the young adult up pretty easy and made his way to the elevator.

"He had a cardiac arrest, nothing major. He seemed to shock himself when he was working on his web shooters." Said Bruce.

"Damnit kid, I have a suit that has everything you need. But no, you want to make it yourself." Tony was annoyed at himself, and at peter.

Peter was up and walking around after a few hours, and went back to the lab to finish his work.
Tony was there working on new technology like always.
"Kid you shouldn't be here."

"I'm not a kid Tony, and I need to finish my web shooters."

Tony was shocked, did he just call me Tony? He thought.
"Since when did you call me Tony."

"Since now, I'm not a kid, I'm not your student or intern. I want to be your equal."
He doesn't know what got into him but he got in the youngers face and stared him down.
His chocolate eyes looked up at him, they were so pretty. He blinked that thought away.

"You wanna play with the big dogs, think you're man enough now?"

"Yes, that's why I'm not taking the suit you made me. I'm making my own." Peter didn't dare look away, he could feel his heart race and his face was getting hot but he refused to look away from the man in front of him.
The man he's been thinking about for as long as he can remember.
"Well then, we'll see how far that gets you. But I'm still Mr. Stark to you."

He turns back to his work. "I'll show you how far I can go, Tony."
This brat was really going to test him.

A few days later peter was at it again, he was working out shirtless. Tony was watching him on the monitor in his lab.
Peter knew even if he wasn't in the room, Tony would still be watching, like he always does he checks out every level and room in the whole building for any threats.
Peter was easily benching 400lbs, he even went one handed then switched hands without putting it down.
Tony bites his lip then smacks his mouth for doing that.
"Why?"

Tony walked into the living room with the rest of avengers sitting and talking.
"So tell us Pete, you have a crush on anyone?" Clint asked.

"Maybe." He blushed.
Tony sat in his favorite grey chair in the corner and listened to the conversation.
"What's her name?" Clint pushed.

"Or his." Said nat.

"Their initials are TS." He side eyed Tony cautiously, thankfully no one noticed.

"TS, Taylor Swift." Clint laughed.

"Yes Clint, he likes a pop star he's never met." Nat teased him.

"Most people do. Crazy fans."
Tony coughed harshly when he realized his initials were TS.
This kid has been calling me Tony, working out when he knows I check the cameras, and standing up to me instead of listening, and wanting to be my equal. And since when did I start thinking his eyes were pretty?
Tony was internally screaming at himself for just now realizing everything.

"Stark, stark!" Steve called him.

"What?"

"You feeling okay? Your face is really red."

"Yeah Yeah, just a little hot, need some water."
He ran to the kitchen and got a bottle of water from the fridge.
"Tony, are you okay?"

He choked on the water as he saw peter.
"Kid, you need to stop calling me Tony."

"And you need to stop calling me kid. I'm 21 years old I'm not a kid."

"That's very true, since when have you been so mature?"

"It happens when you grow up. What I don't understand is why I can't call you Tony."

"Because, lets go to the lab for a bit more privacy." He checked over his shoulder for any eavesdroppers.

They snuck away and down to the lab where the doors were locked and absolutely no way for anyone to get in or hear them.
"Okay, So you gonna finally tell me."
He had his hands on his hips being extra sassy.

"It makes me feel different when you say my name."

"What kind of different?"

"It's hard to say, it doesn't feel bad, I just, it's different." Tony stuttered, he had a blush on his face, and Peter enjoyed seeing him flustered.

"Tony."
He twitched and looked at the smaller of the two as he got closer.
"TS, you know who that is right?"

"Um, Peter. I don't think this is a good idea."

"Tony Stark."
He visibly shook at his name being said, licking his lips nervously.
"I don't know what you really think of me, but I'm in love with you Tony."

Silence filled the air, Tony was holding his hand over his mouth as his face was turning bright red.
Peter sat on the table and waited for his response.
"Peter. I have never experienced this type of feeling before. And I'm going to trust you to not make fun of me, but how am I supposed to respond to you confessing to me like that?"

"You can tell me how you feel."

"I've never met anyone who's so mature at a young age, I wasn't even this confident when I was your age. You're." He got closer "there's something about you."
When he was close enough, peter wrapped his legs around his waist and closed the gap.
"Peter!" He gasped softly.

"For once you're bad at talking. Just close your eyes." His placed his arms around the mans shoulders and pulled his face closer, lips ghosting over each other's, until he pulled down more.
They both melt into the kiss, it's sweet and tender.
Tony pulled away first, heart racing and cheeks tinted like the dawn.

"Tony, have you figured out that feeling you have?"

"Yes. I love you too peter."
They kiss again, this time more hungry, Tony's hand glides up peters thigh making him moan into the kiss.
"I think we should slow down a bit." Peter says as he pulls away.

"Why? I'm starting to enjoy myself."

"I don't want my first time to be in a lab, you know."

"Really, you haven't- I'm sorry, I'm not making fun of you, I'm just surprised you haven't done it yet."

"I've had eyes for only you since I met you."

"That's been five years."

"Yeah, I was too young then, now it's okay."

"Oh boy, I'm going to wine and dine and treat you so right." He kissed his head.

"I can't wait."