Drarry AU

Did you want vlogger AU? Okay.

Harry and Draco were a youtube duo, they did fun and chill videos like, challenges, putting makeup on each other, taste test, story time, and vlogs about random adventures.
Draco had a brilliant idea that he was going to keep secret from Harry. He was going to prank him.

They are currently in the car with Draco's mom, going out to dinner. He got his camera ready, he's planned what he was going to say.
He just hoped Harry would be oblivious enough to fall for it, and give a great reaction.

"So how long have you two been together?" Narcissa asked to make conversation.

"Six months." Draco answered.

"And your, tube thing."

"YouTube, mother. Yes we are still doing that, we've got 8 million followers." he gloated.

"Yeah its a lot of fun, we're even getting sponsors, and deals." Harry added.
Draco lifts his camera slightly making sure Harry, who was in the back didn't notice it.
"That's really good. I'm proud of you. You could make a good living with that."
Draco chuckled softly, he was trying so hard not to laugh as he got ready to pull off his prank.

At a red light, he decided then was the right time.
"So mother, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Um well, I'm pregnant."
She just looked at him with an annoyed look and rolled her eyes.
"What?" Harry shouts, "but how? We always use condoms, Draco how can this be?"

Draco tried he really did, but he did not expect Harry to be that oblivious to the fact that he was a male, a male with a penis and no way to ever get pregnant. He died, if he could die from laughing then he would have. His mom even cracked a smile from how loud his laugh was, it was so full of joy she was happy to see how happy he has become.
"What, why are you laughing? Draco what the bloody hell is going on?"

"Harry, I love you, but damn you're stupid."

"What?"

"I can't get pregnant. Im a man. Last time I checked I'm not a uterus owner." Draco was still laughing.

"I'm such an idiot. You just said it so seriously, I don't know why I didn't think about it." Harry slapped his forehead.

Draco holds his camera up towards Harry, "say I just got pranked."

"What? You were filming that?" Harrys face was utter shock.

"Yup." He grinned.

"So we're doing pranks now."

"Possibly, if you react like that all the time." He laughs.

After they got back from the restaurant Draco decided to go and get harry a present as a little sorry for the prank, but he didn't tell him that.
Harry stayed home and thought about pranking him back, and he knew what he was going to do.

He had the camera set up on the dresser across the room facing the bed, he had a few pillows spread out and put the blanket over them.
"Good enough, he won't be able to tell." He gives a thumbs up to the camera that was recording the whole time.

He heard a car door close and ran to get into bed.
"Babe, I have something for you." Draco called.
Harry has his eyes closed and moved his hand under the blanket.

"Har- What the hell are you doing?"

"Shit i didn't think you'd be back that fast." he flinched but didn't move from his spot.

"Is someone under there?" Draco runs over and pulls the blanket back, the look on his face was absolutely dead; void of any emotion.
"You fucking prat. Where is it?" He searches for the camera and found it without his help.
"Haha I got pranked." He shut it off.

"Sorry it was the first thing I thought of, I didn't know how long you would be out. Maybe I would have came up with something else if I knew I had time." Harry sat on the bed giggling.

"You're not getting your present now."

"What? But its for me?"

"Nope, not after that little stunt, you get nothing." Draco whipped around and started to leave the room.

"Babe please, don't be mean." he begged.

"Fine, only because I don't want it to melt, and I don't really like sweet things." He held out the popsicle. "I'd never eat it."

"Aw rainbow pop, my favorite." Harry's eyes gleamed.

"You're my favorite pop." Draco whispered.

"What was that?" Harry asked as he unwraps his frozen treat.

"Nothing enjoy your popsicle and fake blow job." Draco chuckled.

"Maybe I could get a real one." Harry inquires.

"Do you deserve it though?"

Draco was pressed against the wall before he knew it. Cool breath by his ear, "Draco." He whispers.
Silver eyes met green, as he watches him play with the popsicle. Dancing it across his lips and then sucking on in.
"Could you do this to me?" Harry asked.
Draco didn't speak, he just pushed Harry onto the bed and kneeled in front of him.
He watched as Harry ate his rainbow pop, it was already changing his tongue different colors.

Harry's pants were off and Draco was doing to him, what he was doing to the popsicle. Licking, sucking, teasing, ever so slowly.
"Draco." He whimpers, abandoning his popsicle to moan as Draco fully took him, Draco moans, sending vibrations through his body.

Draco stands up abruptly leaving Harry confused. He takes his shirt off and points to the popsicle, smirking with a raised brow. A kinky idea in mind and Harry caught on quick.
He pushed Draco on the bed and straddles him, slowly bringing the melting popsicle to his chest. It dripped a bit making him flinch, and he flinched more as Harry pressed it on him, going over his nipples causing him to moan.
The popsicle made its way to his hips, he was ticklish there and started to laugh and moan. The mixed feelings were almost euphoric.
Harry decided that he had a better treat in front of him so he threw away the rest of the popsicle, and proceeded to lick whatever was left off of Draco.

They were both naked by now, Draco was on his hands and knees as Harry pumped his fingers inside of him.
"Harry, I'm ready."

"Yeah, you want it that bad?"

"Yes please."
He slowly pushed in, feeling every press of his walls until he bottomed out, and waited for him to adjust.
Once he did, he thrusts at a steady pace, enjoying Draco's moans.
"Oh gods, Harry."

"You always sound so beautiful, let me hear you."

"Ah, Ahh, Harry."

Draco was on his back now, Harry was going faster as he leaned over him biting his neck leaving hickies. "Ah Harry, fuck. Ahh~"
He hit it, the spot that made Draco lose his mind.
"Fuck, shit, Harry, oh Harry." He moans in ecstasy.

"You want me to fill you up?"

"Yes, fill me with your seed."

"I'll fill you so much, I'll actually make you pregnant." His voice was low and raspy, but he giggled at the end. Draco was nearing the edge, and wrapped his legs around his waist to make him go deeper and moans louder than before.

"Oh god, you're beautiful." Harry moans.
With a particularly hard thrust Draco came over his stomach, Harry continued to drive into him, pushing him completely off the edge into overstimulation.
"Harry please, fill me up." He rakes his nails down his back and with that, he spilled inside him.
"Fuck." Harry mumbles.
Draco sighs as he drinks in the smell of Harry as he nudged his head into his neck.

They pull away and clean up a bit, then cuddled up with each other.
"I love you." Said Harry.

"I love you too. I'm pretty sure I am pregnant now."
They laugh and Harry brings him closer as his eyes begin to flutter.
"Good night my love." Draco kissed his cheek.

"Good night sweetie." He returned the kiss to his head.

*i wish I had someone to do funny videos with. Hope you enjoyed it.*