More klance

They are my favorite, shut up. I just saw this post of tumblr and so well enjoy.

"We're just going for groceries okay, no makeup, no clothes, nothing that isn't food." Keith said sternly.
"I got it jeez."

20 minutes of shopping and lance was getting bored.
"Man my phone died and I'm tired of shopping."
"We still need a few things."
"Ugh all of the sudden I have to pee."
"Then go pee."
"Come with me."
"Why?"
"My phone is dead how will I find you?"
"Ugh Lance, hurry up."

Lance was in the bathroom for five minutes, Keith was getting impatient and decided to finish the rest of the shopping. He could probably go and pay before lance even got out.

As he was getting the frozen pizza for when they would be too lazy to actually make anything on their lazy Saturday, a voice on the loud speaker spoke.
"Attention, Keith kogane your child is at customer service."
"What the fuck lance." He cursed under his breath.

Thankfully he was done shopping and regretfully went up to the front of the store.
He saw lance on the bench but paid for the groceries first before even fully looking at him.
Lance saw him but wanted to be a baby.
"Lance." He walked up to him after paying.
"You left me." He pouts.
"You were in the bathroom for five minutes, I wanted to finish shopping. I can't believe you seriously had my name called over the speakers."
"I thought it was funny."
"Did you also have them say child or did they feel like saying it?"
"Oh that was me, also thought it was funny. So did the lady she laughed a lot before she actually said it." He smiled.
"I wonder what people are going think about us now."
"Who cares, besides we both know I am baby, daddy." He whispered in his ear.
Keith waited until they got outside and still whispered to lance, "daddy is going teach baby boy a lesson."
Lance shivered and raced to the car and shoveled the bags of food into the trunk.

They put the food away once they get home, and lance was jumping for his punishment.
"Don't act so excited, it's not much of a punishment if you enjoy it."
"Sorry, I just like it when you dominate me." Lance looks so submissive already.
But Keith didn't rush, this was going to be the real punishment, making him super excited and then not getting what he wants.
"So what are you going to do to me?"
"Can't tell you, that's a secret."

Lance was going through the closet pulling out a few dildos, plugs, a blind fold, and whatever else he could find and wait to see what Keith would choose.

But Keith never came into the room, he was making dinner.
"Keith, What are you doing?"
"Making dinner."
"But, punishment?"
"After dinner, then you can tell me all about how naughty you were in the store."
"Yes sir."

They sat on the couch and watched tv, the amazing world of gumball. While eating spaghetti.
"This show is on crack, like the creators had to be smoking meth to write this shit."  Lance laughed as gumball does some weird shit.
"Which is it crack or meth? Those are two different things." Keith asked.
"Shut up you know what I mean, this show is so weird."

It was 10 minutes after they were done eating, Lance was getting impatient, he was undeniably horny and wanted Keith to teach him a lesson."
"Keith, when are you going to teach that lesson?"
"I already am." He smirked.
"Um what?"
"You're not getting anything tonight."
"Wait what? But you said that you were gonna teach me a lesson. What is this torture?"
"Yes, you embarrassed me in the store. So no sex for you."
"Awww come on babe, don't be like that. Please daddy~ I want you so bad."
Keith had to restrain himself mentally to not rush him against the wall for calling him that.
"Suck my dick."
"Fine I will."

Lance dropped to his knees and took off Keith's pants quickly. Mouth already watering at his length and licked up his shaft and kissed the head.
Keith watched as lance took him into his mouth, lance looked up at him and popped off lewdly.
"Fuck." Keith released a breath he didn't know he was holding.
"If I suck you off good enough will you give it to me?"
"We'll have to wait and see."
With that lance went to work, licking and sucking harshly.
Something told him to do something new and he did just that.
He pushed Keith's legs up towards his head.
"Lance, What are you Ah~"
He moans loudly as lance runs his tongue over his hole.
"I'm going to eat that booty like groceries."
Keith was too weak to stop him, his legs already felt like wet noodles, if it wasn't for lance holding them up they would drop so fast.
"Lance, fuck."
He was getting bold now, he pressed his finger around the puckered skin. "Lance." He voice warned him to not do anything else.
"Trust me, you'll like it." He sucked on his finger to make it moist and slowly pushed it into Keith's hole. "Ah~fuck."
"I love it when you do this to me, I wanted you to know how it feels."
"Fuck lance, you want it that bad?"
"Yes I do." He stops and lets go of his legs.
Keith panted and gathered his strength.
"You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you." He growled.
"Please give it to me."

Lance was naked and on the couch so fast, his ass in the air ready for Keith; he fingers him slowly still wanting to torture him.
"Keith please, just give it to me."
"But I like it when you beg."
"Please daddy~ give me your huge dick."
His skin feels needles of pain as a hand went across his ass, suppressing a moan by biting his lip Lance looks back at Keith with a look in his eye that made Keith grin. 
"You like that don't you?"
"Yes I do." He admits shamelessly.
He felt something much bigger than fingers pressing against his hole and he got even more excited.
Keith pushed into him both moaning softly as he bottomed out. Lance gasped and gripped the back of the couch.
"Fuck me good." He wasn't able to finish his sentence because Keith was pumping into him at a fast pace.
"You, don't have, to tell, me." Keith panted as he kept thrusting in his moist cavern.

Keith turns them over so he can sit and have lance ride him, reverse cowboy.
Keith traces his fingers down the beautiful tan and muscular back that so wonderfully sat in front of him. Watching as his dick appeared and disappeared into that gorgeous ass. His head fell back as lance shakes his hips around massaging Keith's length with his walls.
"Ah fuck~" Keith moans.
"You like it when I shake like that?"
He moans as a response and lance bounced up and down.
Lance then skillfully turns himself around without getting off of him and faces his lover.
He moans louder as the angle changes and he can feel him deeper than before.
"You're gorgeous." Keith praises as he slams his hips up.
Another moan from his beautiful lips sends shivers up Keith's spine, god he loved him, he was so perfect in every way.
"Lance, I'm gonna."
"Please fill me up."
Keith went to grab and pump lance as he was reaching his limit, he fills him up with a low moan falling from his mouth, this makes lance go off the edge and he came all over Keith's chest and unraveled as his senses took him to nirvana.

After a few minutes of catching their breath, lance fell off of him and gracefully onto the floor. His legs were noodles and did not comprehend how to work.
"I told you, you won't be able to walk." Keith chuckled.
"Thanks, wanna help me up now."
He picks him up bridal style and goes to the bedroom where they cuddle and slowly fall asleep.

That was a little more than even what I was expecting but hey I went with it, hope you enjoyed it.